Windows 10: Window 10 update and admin account

Discus and support Window 10 update and admin account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi.Today, there were some system updates on my desktop. While I was trying to log on to the system after the update, my original account disappeared,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JUNG HoonLEE1, May 19, 2022.

1. Window 10 update and admin account

Hi.Today, there were some system updates on my desktop. While I was trying to log on to the system after the update, my original account disappeared, and I only observed the admin account. I don't know the password for the admin account, and I am stuck now. Can you resolve this issue as soon as possible?This is very embarrassing, and I cannot access my important data now.Jung

:)

JUNG HoonLEE1, May 19, 2022
  2. NinkobEi Win User

windows 7 hidden admin account infected

visit safemode, log into admin account. download malwarebytes (or transfer from usb). run malwarebytes. exit safe mode. run an updated malwarebytes on admin account. eat some pie ;D

NinkobEi, May 19, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 19, 2022
  4. Zakin Win User

Window 10 update and admin account

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Window 10 update and admin account :(

Zakin, May 19, 2022
Thema:

Window 10 update and admin account

1. Window 10 update and admin account - Similar Threads - Window update admin

2. Windows 10 Admin Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Admin Account: I currently log in with a PIN. However, something recently went haywire and it lost my PIN "not available" and could not log in using the admin account as it says it doesn't exist it is my old account. I tried recovering the account but it also says account does not exist....
  3. Window 10 update and admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 update and admin account: Hi.Today, there were some system updates on my desktop. While I was trying to log on to the system after the update, my original account disappeared, and I only observed the admin account. I don't know the password for the admin account, and I am stuck now. Can you resolve...
  4. Window 10 update and admin account

Window 10 update and admin account: Hi.Today, there were some system updates on my desktop. While I was trying to log on to the system after the update, my original account disappeared, and I only observed the admin account. I don't know the password for the admin account, and I am stuck now. Can you resolve...
  5. Admin Account Windows 10

Admin Account Windows 10: I am unable to access the admin account on my desktop. I am running Windows 10. No matter what I try to do, it asks for a password; however, when I enter my Microsoft account password I am told it is incorrect....
  6. Admin Account Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin Account Windows 10: I am unable to access the admin account on my desktop. I am running Windows 10. No matter what I try to do, it asks for a password; however, when I enter my Microsoft account password I am told it is incorrect....
  7. Windows 10 Admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Admin account: My granddaughter has a new laptop, her parents want to set up Family safety, but it appears her Microsoft account has been linked to the User Administrator profile. How can this be removed so her mother has this Admin account and she has her own login profile?Also we are...
  8. Windows 10 Admin account

Windows 10 Admin account: My granddaughter has a new laptop, her parents want to set up Family safety, but it appears her Microsoft account has been linked to the User Administrator profile. How can this be removed so her mother has this Admin account and she has her own login profile?Also we are...
  9. Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10: i have a brand new machine. no internet access this is by design. i set up an admin account and a user account following the usual general instructions. I want to check to see if I have UEFI in order to set user restrictions, but the machine says I don't have admin privileges...
  10. Windows 10 no admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 no admin account: How do you make a admin account when there is none? I have two local accounts that are not admin, I cannot make any changes since I’m not a admin. This is on windows 10 home so there is no group policy. 128375