Windows 10: window 10 update cant changed to "automatic" from "disable"

Discus and support window 10 update cant changed to "automatic" from "disable" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have problem with window 10 update for "check for updates". It doesnt work, whenever I tap to check for updates, it will loading forever. It has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HelmiJamaludin, Sep 13, 2020.

1. window 10 update cant changed to "automatic" from "disable"

Hi, I have problem with window 10 update for "check for updates". It doesnt work, whenever I tap to check for updates, it will loading forever. It has been two months now since my latest update. I have try many way including changed the setting on "services" from disable to automatic but whenever I do that it will changed back to "disable". Hope you can help and sorry for my bad english. Thanks in advance.

:)

HelmiJamaludin, Sep 13, 2020
  2. RAW
    Raw Win User

[Guide] Disabling Windows 10 Automatic updates and "spyware"

You are really awesome Mussels, and thanks so much!

3. Drone Win User
    [Guide] Disabling Windows 10 Automatic updates and "spyware"

Hide Windows Updates or driver updates

Your Windows 10 PC gets the latest updates automatically. In rare cases, a driver or update might cause issues with your PC. To keep the update from reinstalling automatically, download this troubleshooter, it will let you hide the problematic updates.

Drone, Sep 13, 2020
  4. window 10 update cant changed to "automatic" from "disable"

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

window 10 update cant changed to "automatic" from "disable"

1. window 10 update cant changed to "automatic" from "disable" - Similar Threads - window update cant

2. Disable Windows 10 automatic update/restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Windows 10 automatic update/restart: Firstly, why Microsoft do you lock threads when they're not addressed/resolved and I have to start another one with the practically the same title and issue?Now to the point. How does one stop a PC from restarting without permission.... permanently. I note that group policy...
  3. Disable Windows 10 automatic update/restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Windows 10 automatic update/restart: Firstly, why Microsoft do you lock threads when they're not addressed/resolved and I have to start another one with the practically the same title and issue?Now to the point. How does one stop a PC from restarting without permission.... permanently. I note that group policy...
  4. Disable Windows 10 automatic update/restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cant disable windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant disable windows update: Title says it all, Windows 11 has put a fail safe in to stop you from disabling windows update regardless if people want too, For something you pay for thats not right, Is there a way to completely dissable or remove it from system, thanks...
  6. Cant disable windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant disable windows update: Title says it all, Windows 11 has put a fail safe in to stop you from disabling windows update regardless if people want too, For something you pay for thats not right, Is there a way to completely dissable or remove it from system, thanks...
  7. How to Disable Windows 10 Automatic Updates!

How to Disable Windows 10 Automatic Updates!: Yes, apparently it IS possible.I didn't know either, and believe me I've scoured the web. This came directly from a Microsoft support rep. Heres the chat between us I've cut out the insignificant parts:Ive looked through the settings but it doesnt seem like I can COMPLETELY...
  8. Disable Windows 10 Automatic updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disable Windows 10 Automatic updates: Windows 10 updates automatically,no matter what.Countless users have complained it damages their system and want to completely stop them from happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-windows-10-automatic-updates/ba0781f4-83fe-4519-a587-99646c19e571
  9. Disable Automatic Restart on Update in Windows 10

Disable Automatic Restart on Update in Windows 10: Dear Microsoft Community, I am running Windows 10 Pro Version 2004. It has been multiple times since the previous-previous releases that Windows 10 automatically restart my PC for automatic updates. This makes me lost my unsaved work in which I have spent a lot of hours. I...
  10. Disable Windows 10 Automatic Updates

Disable Windows 10 Automatic Updates: I did a Clean Install a few days ago & want to disable Automatic Updates. I know I can by using these steps: 1. Press Windows key + R, type gpedit.msc & press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER, to run the Group Policy Editor as an Admin. 2. Navigate to Computer Configuration >...