Windows 10: Window 10 Update KB5006670 - Issue with Internet Connect

Discus and support Window 10 Update KB5006670 - Issue with Internet Connect in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello All,Just after installing Window 10 Update KB5006670 on Oct 16, I was not able to access the Internet. I have run Troubleshoot on Network Adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BernardTURKMAN, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Window 10 Update KB5006670 - Issue with Internet Connect

Hello All,Just after installing Window 10 Update KB5006670 on Oct 16, I was not able to access the Internet. I have run Troubleshoot on Network Adapter and getting the error: "Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings" Can you please advise how can I solve this issue?PFA update historyPFA Troubleshoot on Network Adapter

:)

BernardTURKMAN, Oct 17, 2021
  2. Techtu Win User

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Window 10 Update KB5006670 - Issue with Internet Connect :)

Techtu, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Internet issues with Windows 10

Hello Bryan,

We are sorry to know that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    • What is the exact error message or code you receive?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Set Internet Explorer as default browser

I suggest you to set Internet Explorer as default web browser and restart the computer and see if it helps.

Disable Proxy

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.

Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.

Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter

Though you are able to use internet, there could be some problems or some settings which could have stopped Windows services to connect to the internet.

I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter to fix such issues, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type Control
    • Click on Troubleshooting
    • Click on Connect to the internet
    • Click on Next and follow the On-screen instructions

Hope this helps, get back to us if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Window 10 Update KB5006670 - Issue with Internet Connect

No Internet Connectivity after Windows 10 update

Hi,

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the exact model of the laptop?
    • Which update caused this issue? Share the KB number.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • Have you installed any third party security software?
    I would like to suggest try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Connect your PC directly to the Ethernet cable and check if you are able to receive Internet connectivity. If you are still unable to connect to the internet proceed to the next step.

Method 2: Refer to the article Fix network connection issues provided in the link below for more troubleshooting steps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information helps.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

Window 10 Update KB5006670 - Issue with Internet Connect

1. Window 10 Update KB5006670 - Issue with Internet Connect - Similar Threads - Window Update KB5006670

2. Windows 10 Update KB5006670

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update KB5006670: As usual I allowed Windows to install KB5006670 on my desktop printers are wired and on my laptop printers are wireless. The laptop printers immediately quite working. I tried everything I could think of to get it to recognize the printers but nothing worked for the laptop....
  3. Windows 10 Update KB5006670

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update KB5006670: As usual I allowed Windows to install KB5006670 on my desktop printers are wired and on my laptop printers are wireless. The laptop printers immediately quite working. I tried everything I could think of to get it to recognize the printers but nothing worked for the laptop....
  4. Windows 10 Update KB5006670

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Window 10 Update KB5006670 – Cannot connect to internet

Window 10 Update KB5006670 – Cannot connect to internet: Hello All,Just after installing Window 10 Update KB5006670 on Oct 16, I was not able to access the Internet. I have performed the steps below to solve the issue:- Uninstalled two window updates installed on Oct-16- Performed a system restore by selecting a date before the...
  6. Window 10 Update KB5006670 – Cannot connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Update KB5006670 – Cannot connect to internet: Hello All,Just after installing Window 10 Update KB5006670 on Oct 16, I was not able to access the Internet. I have performed the steps below to solve the issue:- Uninstalled two window updates installed on Oct-16- Performed a system restore by selecting a date before the...
  7. Window 10 Update KB5006670 – Cannot connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Window 10 Update KB5006670 - Issue with Internet Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Update KB5006670 - Issue with Internet Connect: Hello All,Just after installing Window 10 Update KB5006670 on Oct 16, I was not able to access the Internet. I have run Troubleshoot on Network Adapter and getting the error: "Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings" Can you please advise how can...
  9. Window 10 Update KB5006670 - Issue with Internet Connect

Window 10 Update KB5006670 - Issue with Internet Connect: Hello All,Just after installing Window 10 Update KB5006670 on Oct 16, I was not able to access the Internet. I have run Troubleshoot on Network Adapter and getting the error: "Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings" Can you please advise how can...
  10. Windows 10 Internet connection issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Internet connection issues: Wifi says connected on Windows 10 but when opening Microsoft Edge or anything else to do with internet it says can't open webpage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-internet-connection-issues/9e9f02d6-90fd-4980-be96-d6b1f4ea5cef