Windows 10: Window 10 update not completed

Discus and support Window 10 update not completed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have tried to update the windows 10 latest version in my Laptop but unable to do so, the installation percentage showing 99% since past 24 hrs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ayan Basu, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Ayan Basu Win User

Window 10 update not completed

Hi,

I have tried to update the windows 10 latest version in my Laptop but unable to do so, the installation percentage showing 99% since past 24 hrs, how do I fix the issue please let me know.

Note - I have install Windows Assistant

:)

Ayan Basu, Sep 1, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Window 10 update not completed :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 1, 2020
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Window 10 update not completed - Similar Threads - Window update completed

2. windows 10 updates not completing install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 updates not completing install: My windows 10 updates will not complete last final step of update. WHY??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updates-not-completing-install/90e5e9f8-76d4-47ff-8171-f8d176aeef19
  3. Windows 10 can't complete update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 can't complete update: I can't get my Razer Blade 15 2021 edition to update windows. I've tried normal updates, using the Windows 10 upgrade .exe, the media creation tool, following all the troubleshooting guides and I keep getting error 0x80070003....
  4. Windows 10 can't complete update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 can't complete update: I can't get my Razer Blade 15 2021 edition to update windows. I've tried normal updates, using the Windows 10 upgrade .exe, the media creation tool, following all the troubleshooting guides and I keep getting error 0x80070003....
  5. Windows 10 will not complete it's updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will not complete it's updates.: I am running windows 10 on my laptop and havent been able to update it in the last 5-6 months. I suspect the problem is because my laptop has a faulty battery, which doesnt work at all, meaning i constantly have the laptop plugged in to be able to use it, I don't mind this as...
  6. Windows 10 update will not complete

Windows 10 update will not complete: I had to reload windows on my computer and it is operational and functional but there are a lot of updates to be applied. It downloads and runs but never completes. It sits at 99% on Getting your update ready. I leave it overnight and it never completes. I reboot and...
  7. windows 10 updates will not complete

windows 10 updates will not complete: suspect trojan virus (e.tre456_worm_Windows) is affecting my computer, if anyone else is having similar problems please advise how to resolve. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updates-will-not-complete/9d32cb23-8b4c-48ba-8d43-70c9faac4691
  8. Windows 10 will not complete updates

Windows 10 will not complete updates: Ver: 1803, build: 17134.345 Windows Update tells me that my device is missing important security and quality fixes. When check for updates is selected, it cannot find anything to update. Is this a new bug that is being worked on or a hidden check box that I'm not aware of?...
  9. Windows 10 could not complete updates

Windows 10 could not complete updates: Hi I'm getting this message after it has restarted - "Windows 10 could not complete updates", Update I'm installing: July 24, 2018—KB4340917 (OS Build 17134.191) I have installed the standalone package also, but it didnt work. Everytime, windows would say restart to...
  10. Windows 10 updates do not complete

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 updates do not complete: I have a client that states: I receive a notice that I have a new update to install and to restart to complete the update. I restart the computer but the update never completes. I have attached a windows update log to this post. 111454