Windows 10: window 10 update stuck at installing

Discus and support window 10 update stuck at installing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; today i updated my window 10 home edition version 1809 to 1909 the window update was completed but when it start installing it stuck at 88% what shoud... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by manishraturi, Sep 6, 2020.

1. window 10 update stuck at installing

today i updated my window 10 home edition version 1809 to 1909 the window update was completed but when it start installing it stuck at 88% what shoud i do i waited for so long and it stucked

:)

manishraturi, Sep 6, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 6, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2020
  4. jds21 Win User

window 10 update stuck at installing

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

window 10 update stuck at installing

1. window 10 update stuck at installing - Similar Threads - window update stuck

2. installing update stucks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing update stucks: I install update on my pc but ig got stuck not completing install after alot of times should i shutdown it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-update-stucks/c0bb4cab-d682-4a95-a6b1-7a5342b6ba63
  3. installing update stucks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing update stucks: I install update on my pc but ig got stuck not completing install after alot of times should i shutdown it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-update-stucks/c0bb4cab-d682-4a95-a6b1-7a5342b6ba63
  4. installing update stucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows Update Installer stucks on installing.

Windows Update Installer stucks on installing.: Hello, I'm installing Window Update KB5005565 through Standalone Installer. However, it has been stuck while the progress bar is full. Here is the image: https://imgur.com/gallery/ZEiCdvKIt has been stuck for about 12 hours. What should I do now? Cancel the installation or...
  6. Windows 10 install stuck on Checking for updates

Windows 10 install stuck on Checking for updates: I started to update from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. The first thing the update does is check for updates and it has been on that for about 2 hours. How long does this take or is it hung?...
  7. Windows 10 Update will not install stuck at 94%

Windows 10 Update will not install stuck at 94%: I can not get the Nov 2019 update to install. It is stuck at 94% and really SLOWING my computer down! Help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-will-not-install-stuck-at-94/dd27f82b-eae0-4cd9-a3f3-5ab674a4decd
  8. Windows 10 1903 update installation stuck at 30%

Windows 10 1903 update installation stuck at 30%: Hello I know a lot of people have been having issues with the new update, but I haven't been able to find an issue that's exactly the same as mine, so the fix may be different. I'm running an MSI GE62 and I've attempted to install the new update four times now (three...
  9. (Windows 10) Windows update stuck on preparing for installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    (Windows 10) Windows update stuck on preparing for installation: tl;dr at bottom I started downloading windows 10 home edition for my laptop a few hours ago, and everything was going smooth until the download was finished and the updater displayed preparing for installation. It started out fine, it was going up slowly, but that was...
  10. Windows 10 clean install stuck installing updates

Windows 10 clean install stuck installing updates: Greetings, I've just registered into this forum, i hope there would be someone who can solve my problem, thanks before My device: Laptop Asus G73SW Core i7 8GB RAM 460M 2x1TB drive UEFI support (but still with old bios interface) Media & method used: 8GB usb...