Windows 10: Window 10 Update We ran into a problem

Discus and support Window 10 Update We ran into a problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; We ran into a problem while connecting to the Windows Update service. We'll try to connect again later, or you can select Retry now. yesterday i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tasneem_Khan, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Window 10 Update We ran into a problem

We ran into a problem while connecting to the Windows Update service. We'll try to connect again later, or you can select Retry now.

yesterday i upgrade my laptop window 10 Home 1809 to 1903 then now i can't check or download update.

first i update it by update tool then there is this problem too then i thought i should try with ISO again then the same result

i tried every methods which are available on Net. but none of them works

:)

Tasneem_Khan, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 25, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Window 10 Update We ran into a problem

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 Update We ran into a problem

1. Window 10 Update We ran into a problem - Similar Threads - Window Update ran

2. window update ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window update ran into a problem: window update ran into a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-update-ran-into-a-problem/2c6c7bb8-5844-4799-81d5-8f361889e252
  3. window update ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window update ran into a problem: window update ran into a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-update-ran-into-a-problem/2c6c7bb8-5844-4799-81d5-8f361889e252
  4. Ran into an update problem.

Ran into an update problem.: I have been trying to install 2023-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5028185 update. It downloads, but during the installation it show me error code 0x80070002. what should I do?...
  5. Ran into an update problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ran into an update problem.: I have been trying to install 2023-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5028185 update. It downloads, but during the installation it show me error code 0x80070002. what should I do?...
  6. Pc ran into problems we will restart for you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc ran into problems we will restart for you: Hi there, I recently updated my driver but seems like it was supporting with my computer some how try to update it and ran into blue screen errorpc ran into problem and need restart and we will do it for you , to fix this I rest my pc keeping my personal file on option then...
  7. Pc ran into problems we will restart for you

Pc ran into problems we will restart for you: Hi there, I recently updated my driver but seems like it was supporting with my computer some how try to update it and ran into blue screen errorpc ran into problem and need restart and we will do it for you , to fix this I rest my pc keeping my personal file on option then...
  8. Pc ran into problems we will restart for you

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. unexpected error sorry we ran into a problem windows defender

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unexpected error sorry we ran into a problem windows defender: Please help I had a problem with my computer I noticed that when I'm on the desktop trying to right-click I get stuck there on loading so I solved it by running to delete a folder from Shellex in registry editor every time. so went to windows defender thinking that I have a...
  10. win 10 update : Error ecountered : We ran into a problem while connecting to the Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 update : Error ecountered : We ran into a problem while connecting to the Windows...: please help me for this problem win 10 update : Error ecountered : We ran into a problem while connecting to the Windows Update service. We'll try to connect again later, or you can select Retry now....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we ran into a problem while connecting to the windows update service. well try to connect again later or you can select retry now.

2. We ran into a problem while connecting to the Windows Update service

3. We ran into a problem while connecting to the Windows Update service.

4. we ran into a problem while connecting to the windows update service. well try to connect again later ,
  5. windows insider sorry we ran into a problem,
  6. windows 1809 ran into problem,
  7. we ran into a problem while connecting to the windows update service windows 10 KB2267602 got stuck,
  8. we ran into a problem while connecting to the windows update service. well try to connect again later or you can select retry now,
  9. we ran into a problem while connecting to windows update service,
  10. we ran into a problem while,
  11. We ran into a problem while connecting to the Windows Update service. Well try to connect again,
  12. we ran into a problem connecting to the windows update service,
  13. windows 10 1903 we ran into a problem while connecting to he windows update