Windows 10: Window 10 Update won't run; can't uninstall "MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition"

Discus and support Window 10 Update won't run; can't uninstall "MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Window 10 Update won't run; suggest removing app "MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition" manually. Doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeroySingfield, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Window 10 Update won't run; can't uninstall "MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition"

Window 10 Update won't run; suggest removing app "MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition" manually. Doesn't work

:)

LeroySingfield, Jul 15, 2020

2. Windows 10, version 1803 is incompatible with antivírus McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.8.0.1804

Windows 10, version 1803 is incompatible with my lifetime antivírus McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.8.0.1804. Can Microsoft solve it? I have I lifetime antivírus licence and with windows last update I can't use it. I already reverse the Windows update but
    I don't want to lose one of both.

Jorge Terra, Jul 15, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Iomega and McAfee Offer Enterprise Security on StorCenter PX Series NAS

Iomega, an EMC company and a global leader in data protection, today announced the addition of McAfee VirusScan Enterprise to all Iomega StorCenter PX series network storage products.

The combination of McAfee running natively on the Iomega PX series network storage products represents an industry first: an enterprise-class endpoint protection product running natively on desktop and rackmount network storage products designed specifically for small and medium businesses, remote office/branch office installations, and distributed enterprises.

Window 10 Update won't run; can't uninstall "MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition" 159a_thm.jpg

McAfee VirusScan Enterprise for Linux software empowers users of Iomega's PX series with comprehensive threat identification and remediation through McAfee's global network and reach, as well as consistent features (e.g. scanning options) and behavior (e.g. management and reporting) with the rest of McAfee's VirusScan family. Iomega is the only sub-$10K NAS vendor with an enterprise implementation of VSEL. McAfee's VSEL is expected to be included with Iomega StorCenter PX series products beginning in second half of 2012.

"The addition of McAfee VirusScan on Iomega PX series network storage products means SMBs and distributed enterprises have a valuable new protection layer against data corruption and virus attacks – a strong point of differentiation compared to other network storage solutions in the marketplace," said Mike Nikzad, Chief Operating Officer, Iomega Corporation. "Users of Iomega's PX series products will experience the seamless integration of McAfee VirusScan, giving them a greater comfort zone in their IT administration and data protection priorities. McAfee VirusScan is a premium feature for our customers as well as a technology innovation and collaboration of industry leading innovators."

"We are thrilled to combine McAfee's expertise in endpoint protection with Iomega's network storage products that already encompass EMC world class storage capabilities," said Candace Worley, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Endpoint Security, McAfee. "This unique product combination enables businesses to deploy network storage at the very edge of their networks, with the McAfee protection capabilities that they've come to trust and depend upon."

Highlights of VSEL running on Iomega StorCenter PX Series Network Storage Products:
    • Always-on, on-access scanning—McAfee VirusScan Enterprise for Linux software provides continuous, on-access anti-malware protection against malware and other threats.
    • Heuristic scanning—McAfee scanning technology includes heuristic scanning, which uses behavior-based rules to identify and block new variants of malware without needing to download a signature.
    • Archive scanning—While other anti-malware products are fooled by viruses hidden within archived files, the McAfee archive scanning function detects and blocks such threats, providing more complete anti-malware protection.
    • Automatic updating—By automating the update process, McAfee ensures that the most current updates are always in place. Updates are done behind the scenes.
    • Cross-platform protection—McAfee VirusScan Enterprise for Linux software is designed to meet real-world needs, including heterogeneous system environments. The superior anti-malware protection of McAfee VirusScan Enterprise for Linux software is effective against various types of Windows malware that try to pass through network storage to attached Windows-based systems.
    • Remote administration –Using a browser-based secured interface for configuration management and a dashboard for monitoring and reporting. Does not require any additional server administration.
    Availability and Warranty
    Iomega plans to provide McAfee VirusScan Enterprise for Linux on all its new shipments of StorCenter PX series network storage products starting in the second half of 2012. The StorCenter PX series products will include a 3-year license for VSEL at no additional charge.

The Iomega StorCenter PX Server Class Series of network storage devices are available worldwide, starting at $699.99. (Pricing is U.S. suggested retail.)

btarunr, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Window 10 Update won't run; can't uninstall "MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition"

Mcafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition

Hello Sir / Madam

I am trying to unistall the McAfee VirusScn Enterprise Edition but I can not.

Tryied to installed one upgrade in my laptop and one message said that this app need to unistall in order to be able to complete the upgrade.

Thank you in advance.

Eirini

Eirini Nikiforou, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 Update won't run; can't uninstall "MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition"

1. Window 10 Update won't run; can't uninstall "MCafee VirusScan Enterprise Edition" - Similar Threads - Window Update won't

2. Windows: Subscription to McAfee VirusScan expires soon. Mcafee: Your McAfee subscription...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows: Subscription to McAfee VirusScan expires soon. Mcafee: Your McAfee subscription...: Windows Virus & Threat Protection, under Protection Updates, states, "Your subscription to McAfee VirusScan expires soon".McAfee from AT&T states: "Your McAfee subscription ends in 179389 days".I guess the difference may be the interpretation of the word, "soon". I figure...
  3. Windows: Subscription to McAfee VirusScan expires soon. Mcafee: Your McAfee subscription...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows: Subscription to McAfee VirusScan expires soon. Mcafee: Your McAfee subscription...: Windows Virus & Threat Protection, under Protection Updates, states, "Your subscription to McAfee VirusScan expires soon".McAfee from AT&T states: "Your McAfee subscription ends in 179389 days".I guess the difference may be the interpretation of the word, "soon". I figure...
  4. Windows: Subscription to McAfee VirusScan expires soon. Mcafee: Your McAfee subscription...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. New ThinkPad, won't uninstall Mcafee,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New ThinkPad, won't uninstall Mcafee,: Type 20yg-003gus, 7 days since initial start, regrettably installed w11 per Lenovo recommendation upon initial set-up, mcafee will not uninstall so I can install norton. Tried what is on-line, no luck. Called Lenovo, Tech help for this is $200/yr. Any ideas?...
  6. New ThinkPad, won't uninstall Mcafee,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New ThinkPad, won't uninstall Mcafee,: Type 20yg-003gus, 7 days since initial start, regrettably installed w11 per Lenovo recommendation upon initial set-up, mcafee will not uninstall so I can install norton. Tried what is on-line, no luck. Called Lenovo, Tech help for this is $200/yr. Any ideas?...
  7. Windows 10 upgrade 1909 requires a manual uninstall of McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Edition...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade 1909 requires a manual uninstall of McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Edition...: In my compagny, I have many device with : Windows 10 upgrade 1909 requires a manual uninstall of McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Edition that is not installed, I'm stuck in version 1803 because every time I attempt to ugrade to 1909 the upgrade detects a software package that...
  8. McAfee won't run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    McAfee won't run: It appears after prerelease 200828-1431, my McAfee Live Safe won't launch. The only thing that it will do is verify my subscription. Everything else just flashes the McAfee start up panel for a second, then disappears. Anyone else experience this or know the problem...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade 1909 and 2004 requires a manual uninstall of McAfee VirusScan Enterprise...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade 1909 and 2004 requires a manual uninstall of McAfee VirusScan Enterprise...: Windows 10 upgrade 1909 and 2004 requires a manual uninstall of McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Edition that is not installed, I'm stuck in version 1809 because every time I attempt to ugrade to 1909 or 2004 the upgrade detects a software package that was installed on my system...
  10. Can't uninstall McAfee antivius

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't uninstall McAfee antivius: Split from this thread. I can't uninstall mcafee antivius . mcafee sugee install MCPR tool but as I load give-me a message the subsystem needed support image fail...