Windows 10: Window 10 update yesterday blue screen

Discus and support Window 10 update yesterday blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated yesterday (wish I did not). Permanently in blue screen, will not restore, cannot start in safe mode. Try all the available options. Will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Benpiggy, May 6, 2019.

1. Benpiggy Win User

Window 10 update yesterday blue screen

I updated yesterday (wish I did not). Permanently in blue screen, will not restore, cannot start in safe mode. Try all the available options. Will not allow uninstall the latest version. Nothing in the advance option works.

Am i toasted?

Wish I have not restart. It was working perfectly the whole day. It is depressing.

:)

Benpiggy, May 6, 2019

2. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, May 6, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 6, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Window 10 update yesterday blue screen - Similar Threads - Window update yesterday

2. Windows 11 updated yesterday. Blue screen show in Bad_System_config. All it does is reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 updated yesterday. Blue screen show in Bad_System_config. All it does is reboot.: Windows 11 did another up date yesterday. Now my computer just reboots saying Bad_System_Config. Tried everything online. My computer is in a loop. HELP...
  3. Windows 11 updated yesterday. Blue screen show in Bad_System_config. All it does is reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 updated yesterday. Blue screen show in Bad_System_config. All it does is reboot.: Windows 11 did another up date yesterday. Now my computer just reboots saying Bad_System_Config. Tried everything online. My computer is in a loop. HELP...
  4. Blue Screen Problem since yesterday several times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Problem since yesterday several times: here are the minidump files i got click here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-problem-since-yesterday-several-times/2ff51e4f-bdd8-49c1-bf6e-72f312268263
  5. Blue Screen Problem since yesterday several times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Problem since yesterday several times: here are the minidump files i got click here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-problem-since-yesterday-several-times/2ff51e4f-bdd8-49c1-bf6e-72f312268263
  6. Blue Screen Problem since yesterday several times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Yesterday an update started by Windows, and now my computer is crashing on the blue screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Yesterday an update started by Windows, and now my computer is crashing on the blue screen.: Split from this thread.Greetings. May you please direct me to a representative that can help me? Yesterday an update started by Windows, and now my computer is crashing on the blue screen.I have a chromebook HP dk0xxxSystem 8588Serial 5CG00116V7...
  8. Windows 10 updates Blue screen

Windows 10 updates Blue screen: We are getting blue screen when we try printer or opening any MS office apps like excel.This started happening after the KB5000502 and 808 updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updates-blue-screen/64505100-5f53-44b1-ba7d-59e969f3a8fd
  9. 3 times yesterday: Blue Screen after Win 10 version 2004 attempted update

3 times yesterday: Blue Screen after Win 10 version 2004 attempted update: Yesterday my Win 10 64 machine prompted me to restart to install an update it noted this is a big one, will take some time. After several minutes a restart resulted in the Blue Screen, leaving me no option but to force a shut down and re-start. Upon re-start the display...
  10. Windows 10 black screen after update yesterday. Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black screen after update yesterday. Help!: I am in the "safe mode" on my Windows PC right now. When I try to start my PC in "normal mode" there is just a black screen and my mouse. To walk you through what I can see exactly when I boot-up my PC: My PC Logo The Log-In Screen A black desktop (no task-bar, no Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 updates from yesterday

2. windows update yesterday