Windows 10: Window 10 update

Discus and support Window 10 update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I remove the Windows 10 update?*Mad Don Cole 58680 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Aug 3, 2016.

1. doncole Win User

Window 10 update

How can I remove the Windows 10 update?*Mad

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Aug 3, 2016

2. windows 10 update problem

I just buy new dell laptop core intel i3 -7100u processer. All software installed but stopped in updating windows 10 when it started. How can I solve this problem ?

Regards

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

window 10 update problem, Aug 3, 2016
  3. Restore a Vista backup to Windows 10

The links provided don't seem to address the question. The first link is a sign-up for an Insider Program users forum. The second does not have anything about restoring a backup from Vista to Windows 10.

Window 10 User, Aug 3, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Window 10 update

Go to Settings -> Update and recovery -> Recovery and select "Go back to an earlier build"

Window 10 update [​IMG]

philc43, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

Window 10 update

1. Window 10 update - Similar Threads - Window update

2. Another 'cant fix issues' message- Windows Update troubles

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Another 'cant fix issues' message- Windows Update troubles: For the past year I've been unable to update my Windows ver since I installed Kaspersky then. When the license finally expired I listened to those on this site and removed it at least to see if the issue resolved itself only to find the hard way. I did the usual:...
  3. Cumulative Update KB4512509 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.984 - Aug. 19

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update KB4512509 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.984 - Aug. 19: August 19, 2019 - KB4512509 (OS Build 17134.984) Applies to: Windows 10 version 1803 The Windows 10 April 2018 Update will reach end of service on November 12, 2019 for Home and Pro editions. We will begin updating devices running the Windows 10 April 2018 Update starting...
  4. Windows Updates show Microsoft still doesn't "get it"

Windows Updates show Microsoft still doesn't "get it": So, I have settings for update activity which determine the time etc when downloads and updates can take place. I have instructed the OS to inhibit notification popups when an application is full screen. And yet right in the middle of a fullscreen application session,...
  5. Laptop no longer charging since Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop no longer charging since Windows 10 update: Hello, Since the most recent update, which I updated either last night or the night prior, my laptop will not charge. When plugged in it says "plugged in", but that's it. It doesn't even say "plugged in, not charging". Everything was fine prior to this update. How can I get...
  6. Windows 10 Latest Update (19/08/2019)(18/08/2019)

Windows 10 Latest Update (19/08/2019)(18/08/2019): As of this point in time, i have just spent 2 hours installing new sound drivers, reverting whatever this update has done to my taskbar and personalized settings, and even internet settings. I've always felt pretty sketch about windows 10, and this update even more so. I...
  7. Several Applications have stopped working, possibly after an update (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several Applications have stopped working, possibly after an update (Windows 10): Hi, I suddenly find several applications no longer working. It looks like this started right after an update that occurred in the middle of the night on 14 August 2019. I have tried quite a few suggestions and recommendations but nothing has made a difference so far....
  8. Windows 10 can't find my Garmin device since update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 can't find my Garmin device since update: I've never had problems updating my Garmin maps and software but now with Windows 10 it won't recognize my device so I can't update! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cant-find-my-garmin-device-since-update/83e83612-19d4-43ae-87ae-fc8f506f66a8
  9. Using External Storage Device for Windows Update

Using External Storage Device for Windows Update: I have Windows Update Assistant to update Windows 10. The laptop I am using has a 28 GB hard drive so even after using disk cleanup and moving files I won't be able to get 8GB free, at least without drastic changes such as uninstalling Office.. Supposedly one can attach a...
  10. Updated Windows. External Drive Unallocated. Are my files gone forever?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Updated Windows. External Drive Unallocated. Are my files gone forever?: I updated windows 10 and windows defender (?) on my mom's laptop on Thursday 8.15.2019. It needed more space to dump the old stuff so I hooked up my external drive (that had about 800 GB free space on it) to give it some help. Today, 8.19.2019, I plugged my drive at work and...