Windows 10: Window 10 upgrade digital license?

Discus and support Window 10 upgrade digital license? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to upgrade my windows 7 PC to windows 10 HOME . I have been browsing the store and I cant seem to find a software copy/license key. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Warlock13, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Warlock13 Win User

Window 10 upgrade digital license?

Hi, I am trying to upgrade my windows 7 PC to windows 10 HOME . I have been browsing the store and I cant seem to find a software copy/license key. I only want to purchase the product key via online (I don't want to buy a hard copy and have it delivered to me). Can I purchase the normal Windows 10 Home if I want to upgrade my PC now? or do I have to wait for it to be delivered?

Edit: Reason why I want to upgrade immediately is due to work reasons and I don't want to have to put my work on hold for software to be delivered.

Can someone shed some light on this? Thanks

:)

Warlock13, Nov 8, 2019
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Nov 8, 2019
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Window 10 upgrade digital license?

Andre Da Costa, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 upgrade digital license?

1. Window 10 upgrade digital license? - Similar Threads - Window upgrade digital

2. Transfer Windows 10 upgrade digital license to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Windows 10 upgrade digital license to Windows 11?: I have a digital license for Windows 10 Home, which was upgraded from Windows 7 Home Retail. Can this license be transferred to a fresh Windows 11 installation on a new device?...
  3. Transfer Windows 10 upgrade digital license to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Windows 10 upgrade digital license to Windows 11?: I have a digital license for Windows 10 Home, which was upgraded from Windows 7 Home Retail. Can this license be transferred to a fresh Windows 11 installation on a new device?...
  4. OS Upgrade with Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OS Upgrade with Digital License: Hi, I'm looking for some information regarding the Digital License tied to the UEFI on a Dell Computer. My company accidentally purchased a few Dell PC's with Windows 10 Home on them 20 to be exact and we need to upgrade them to Windows 10 Pro, create a master image and then...
  5. Windows 10 Digital License after upgrade the edition

Windows 10 Digital License after upgrade the edition: Hi, so i want to ask a question. If you already have a Windows 10 digital license that linked to microsoft account, and then upgrade the edition of Windows 10 example from home to pro, the digital license will change? Or deleted?...
  6. Find Digital License for Windows 10 Free Upgrade

Find Digital License for Windows 10 Free Upgrade: I did the free upgrade to Windows 10 Home had Windows 7 before in 2016, directly from Microsoft. Recently my PC started having issues with the Windows update, then this weekend I noticed an error message in Settings, saying "Windows is not activated." I ran the...
  7. Windows 10 Pro upgrade via digital license

Windows 10 Pro upgrade via digital license: I recently upgraded from Home to Pro. But upon the first reboot, my computer said I was running an unauthorized version of WIN10 Enterprise. I upgraded to Pro not Enterprise and now I can't activate my computer because it's looking for an Enterprise digital license. What...
  8. Windows 10 Home (Digital License) upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (License key)

Windows 10 Home (Digital License) upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (License key): I'm trying to upgrade my Windows 10 Home, which came installed on my HP Omen 15 But, return this error: The last product key (ID: xxxx) you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows (0x803FA067) Does this mean that the key that I previously bought and used on another...
  9. Windows 10 Home Digital License upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home Digital License upgrade.: So im trying to upgrade my windows 10 home edition, wich i got via the free upgrade period a couple years back. I upgraded from Windows 7. However, im aware that i now have a digital license, so everytime im trying to change my Product key to my newly bought Windows 10 pro...
  10. Where to obtain the digital license for Window 10 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to obtain the digital license for Window 10 upgrade?: I installed the Windows 10 free upgrade sometime ago. Now the system asking for activation of the Windows 10. I do not have the digital license . Please help....