Windows 10: Window 10 Upgradtion

Discus and support Window 10 Upgradtion in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi.. Prashant Here. I need support regarding windows 10 upgradtion. i m using windows 10 build version 1511. i want to upgrade this build into win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PrashantBhagat0522, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Window 10 Upgradtion

Hi..

Prashant Here.

I need support regarding windows 10 upgradtion. i m using windows 10 build version 1511. i want to upgrade this build into win 10 1803 which is the latest one. is there any way to update directly without loosing any data. or without formatting the system. if there is way pls suggest.

thanks.

:)

PrashantBhagat0522, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 12, 2018
  3. window 10 upgradtion

Window 10 Upgradtion 446062fd-24d6-418a-8fae-a403d87401f9.png
    I have reserved for window 10 through win 10 App. And on 29 july i received window 10 upgradtion update in window updates But My PC was too much
    slow and take several minutes in starting. So I refresh my recent win 8.1 . But Now there is no that updgradtion update here in window updates and i want to ugprade my win to win 10. Kindly Help me.

FazleHannan, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Window 10 Upgradtion

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Window 10 Upgradtion

1. Window 10 Upgradtion - Similar Threads - Window Upgradtion

2. System shows Windows 11 Pro, but on version 21H2, cant upgrade to 22H2 or 23H2, tried lots,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System shows Windows 11 Pro, but on version 21H2, cant upgrade to 22H2 or 23H2, tried lots,...: Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎29/‎01/‎2024 OS build 22000.2538 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22001.1000.0...
  3. System shows Windows 11 Pro, but on version 21H2, cant upgrade to 22H2 or 23H2, tried lots,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System shows Windows 11 Pro, but on version 21H2, cant upgrade to 22H2 or 23H2, tried lots,...: Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎29/‎01/‎2024 OS build 22000.2538 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22001.1000.0...
  4. Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu: Have new laptop with Windows 10. How do I stop the popup with photos, etc, every time I go to the start menu? No, I do not want to see a photo of Harvey Weinstein or other disgusting images. Yep, tried everything. See attached typical image. Thank you....
  5. Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu

Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu: Have new laptop with Windows 10. How do I stop the popup with photos, etc, every time I go to the start menu? No, I do not want to see a photo of Harvey Weinstein or other disgusting images. Yep, tried everything. See attached typical image. Thank you....
  6. Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My windows and 11 install has frozen on. Let’s connect you to a network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows and 11 install has frozen on. Let’s connect you to a network.: My new install from a USB drive onto a brand new computer has stalled with. Let’s connect you to a network.Next is out and not an option. I’m not sure what to do next I am a cat5 cable from a known good source. I have rebooted my router, like Microsoft recommended....
  8. Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows 10 because the Windows Updates kept failing and it would not recognize a USB device. After reinstallation, Windows Updates complete successfully and the USB device is recognized. But the computer is now crashing frequently all with different errors....
  9. My windows and 11 install has frozen on. Let’s connect you to a network.

My windows and 11 install has frozen on. Let’s connect you to a network.: My new install from a USB drive onto a brand new computer has stalled with. Let’s connect you to a network.Next is out and not an option. I’m not sure what to do next I am a cat5 cable from a known good source. I have rebooted my router, like Microsoft recommended....
  10. Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10

Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows 10 because the Windows Updates kept failing and it would not recognize a USB device. After reinstallation, Windows Updates complete successfully and the USB device is recognized. But the computer is now crashing frequently all with different errors....