Windows 10: window 10 usb bootable white line in top left corner

Discus and support window 10 usb bootable white line in top left corner in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So Ive recently reformatted by hard drive with 750gb in it, but then when I put the bootablr usb stick for window 10, not sure if this work because i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RottenYT, Sep 12, 2021.

1. RottenYT Win User

window 10 usb bootable white line in top left corner

So Ive recently reformatted by hard drive with 750gb in it, but then when I put the bootablr usb stick for window 10, not sure if this work because i downloaded fron linux. But it just appears white line blicking in the top left corner, nothing else, some people said to wait but after 8 hour,over night it still wouldn't get to the installation screen. Any help?

:)

RottenYT, Sep 12, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Sep 12, 2021
  3. my computer only shows black screen with white line on left corner

my computer only shows black screen with white line on left corner

KyawSoe Han, Sep 12, 2021
  4. window 10 usb bootable white line in top left corner

My windows 10 black screen, white line i upper left corner this morning. What do I do?

My windows 10 black screen, white line i upper left corner this morning. What do I do?

JaniceStoner, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

window 10 usb bootable white line in top left corner

1. window 10 usb bootable white line in top left corner - Similar Threads - window usb bootable

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  6. White line upper left corner before startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    White line upper left corner before startup: Ever since my PC crashed a couple of days ago, before startup, for like 30 seconds it started with like 5-10 seconds, a white line appears on the upper left corner of my screenNon-blinking. My PC does boot normally after this, but I would like to fix it before it won't boot...
  7. White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White box stuck in the top left corner of my screen.: Yeah, conspicuous faded white box in the top of my screen. Reboot doesn’t fix it, neither does Malwarebytes. I also poked around task manager, but I didn’t really know what I was looking for so I quit. Any fixes? submitted by /u/KegoStar [link] [comments]...
  8. black screen with white flashing underscore in top left corner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with white flashing underscore in top left corner: Hello! this morning I turned on my pc as usual, but after briefly seeing the HP logo for about half a second, the screen goes black, and a white underscore begins to flash in the top left corner. I tried turning it off and unplugging it, and then restarting, but it does...
  9. White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10

White Rectangle in top left corner - Windows 10: [ATTACH] There is a small rectangular box at the top left corner of my screen. If I log in, I don't see the desktop items and only see this box in the corner. If I double click it though, my shortcuts and other items appear but the box stays in the background. It is kind of...
  10. Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.

Rectangular white box on top left corner of screen.: So, I reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop and it was all working fine for a few weeks[IMG]but one day i saw this little white box on the top left corner of my screen. Clicking on it does nothing, if I right click on it it just shows me the default right click on desktop menu....