Windows 10: Window 10 Using Zoom

Discus and support Window 10 Using Zoom in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use zoom but I don't get A picture screen. I can hear ok but i don't get a screen. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Henry T. Wolfe, May 7, 2020.

1. Window 10 Using Zoom

I use zoom but I don't get A picture screen. I can hear ok but i don't get a screen. What can I do?

:)

Henry T. Wolfe, May 7, 2020

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 7, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 7, 2020
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

Window 10 Using Zoom

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 Using Zoom

1. Window 10 Using Zoom - Similar Threads - Window Using Zoom

2. using zoom with Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    using zoom with Win10: When joining a Zoom session with my desktop the video from my camera FV TouchCam N1 freezes. I had been previously successful using Zoom but that was several months ago. I'm wondering if there's been a Win10 update that has caused this and whether I need a setting change or...
  3. Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting: W10 - 1909 I am a real newbie to the world of Zoom and have been able to join a particular meeting I am interested in. I can get my picture to the meeting and follow things quite well but have notbbeen able to communicate via my Acer laptop's mike. It appears in...
  4. Windows 10 and Zoom

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Zoom: I recently purchased a new laptop and have Windows 10. I went to download Zoom using there instructions which are: Open the Start Menu. Click on the Settings icon. Click on APPS Change Installing apps to Warn me before installing apps from outside the Store or Allow apps...
  5. Zoom mtg - using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom mtg - using Windows 10: Why when in a zoom meeting hosted by someone else, can I see everyone else, but they CANNOT see me? I am heard but not seen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-mtg-using-windows-10/4cba4b48-9a85-48c6-995f-da7f28ffb35a
  6. BSOD while using Zoom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while using Zoom: Hi, I keep having BSOD on my Windows 10 machine when I am using Zoom. The Zoom session will run fine for 1 hourish before I get a BSOD. This is strange, cause my PC has been running fine. Can anyone help me please? Thanks Here is the link to the minidump file:...
  7. using Zoom classroom

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    using Zoom classroom: Does anyone know what was hacked in the recentZoom classroom hacking? My understanding was the hacker managed to enter the classroom and disrupt the class. That would indicate that the teachers entrance password was hacked. Can hackers hack any of the students who use the...
  8. Wallpapers for use as Zoom backgrounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wallpapers for use as Zoom backgrounds: I received a nice email offer from Microsoft to get some free wallpaper files commemorating Earth Day, etc., but the fine print says for use as wallpaper only. Does that prohibit my use of these files as Zoom virtual backgrounds?...
  9. Windows 10 zooming in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 zooming in: Was writing an essay in google docs, browser kept randomly zooming out. Thought it was a Chrome issue until it happened while using Discord as well. I can't find anything online about this, its not any stuck keys (checked through the OSK) , I would appreciate any help!...
  10. Camera is not working while using in Zoom rooms, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera is not working while using in Zoom rooms, Windows 10: Hi I cant get my camera to work when I am using Zoom rooms - there is light in it, so it is on I can see when opening Zoom, but it doesn´t display a picture/livestream of me..... The camera is a part of the Lenovo computer I have:-) I tried to install the latest driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use zoom on windows 10

2. can i download zoom on windows 10

3. can you use zoom on windows 10?