Windows 10: Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue.

Discus and support Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Mam, I Sachin Pal, I update my Windows 10 to 20H2 Version but I am facing a new problem i.e. The brightness of the screen is constant unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sachinpal5888, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue.

Dear Sir/Mam,

I Sachin Pal, I update my Windows 10 to 20H2 Version but I am facing a new problem i.e. The brightness of the screen is constant unable to increase or decrease the brightness, the pop shows that the brightness is increasing or decreasing but physically it isn't increasing or decreasing and the performance of the system is unstable after the update 20H2 Version.

I request you to please resolve this bug as soon as possible.
    Thanks & Regards

Sachin Pal

:)

sachinpal5888, Oct 30, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Updating Win 10 1909 to 20H2 directly, will there be any problems?

Hi, just got a new ssd installed, and my local vendor installed the 1809 version in my system. I updated the software to 1909 but there is no update for ver 2004 under Update and Security in settings. I couldn't find any update assistant of 2004, but the
    one for 20H2 is available. Is it fine if I directly upgrade to ver 20H2? Will there be any issue or should I upgrade to 2004?

TinishMaheshwari, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Compumind Win User

Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue.

Compumind, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue.

1. Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue. - Similar Threads - Window Ver 20H2

2. Windows 10 20H2 Printing Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 20H2 Printing Issue: Hi, i am facing an issue on my Windows 10 version 20H2. I am using remote desktop connection and connected to my company server, I am using account software to print invoice, when the printing started, I minimise the remote desktop connection windows, then i open edge browser...
  3. Windows 10 20H2 fingerprint issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 20H2 fingerprint issue: Hello, I just update my XPS 9570 from windows 10 2004 to 20H2, since this, the fingerprint sensor (goodfix) don't work anymore, it's now impossible to log with windows hello. I checked if the driver of the sensor was up to date, it was. The sensor is detected in the device...
  4. Windows 20H2 update causing boot issues

Windows 20H2 update causing boot issues: I installed the 20H2 update last week but since then every time I boot my computer it doesn't boot to Windows, instead I get a message saying "Please enter setup to recover BIOS settings". I then go to BIOS and exit without changing anything and it boots. It also makes me...
  5. new Update 20H2 issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new Update 20H2 issue: recently I have updated windows 10 to latest version 20H2,and with the new update I have started facing one issue.My laptop shuts down when its at 12% without any low battery warning ,I have checked all power option ,I think its a bug ,so kindly help....
  6. Low audio volume after update 20H2 ver. 19042.572

Low audio volume after update 20H2 ver. 19042.572: After the update I have noticed that the sound is much lower despite being at maximum volume. The first time, I used the troubleshooter and it asked me to reboot upon finding the fault. I don't remember exactly what it was saying, but something about which all the audio...
  7. HP Laserjet Printer update in Windows 10 ver 20H2

HP Laserjet Printer update in Windows 10 ver 20H2: I am facing problem in the installation of HP Laser Printer MFP Pro M29W model. The file has been downloaded but it shows"pending installation". The following is displayed when I want to check my Windows update: Windows 10 update: Error encountered: Hewett Packard Laser...
  8. Windows 10 20H2 Issue

Windows 10 20H2 Issue: Ever since I updated to Windows 10 20H2, I have been having issues with Windows Update. It is stuck on Please Wait while searching for the latest updates. Not only that, when I go to shut down the compupter, it is still giving me the option to update and shutdown or update...
  9. windows 20h2 update issue

windows 20h2 update issue: windows is trying to install update 20h2 , but that update has already been installed how do i stop windows from continuing to try to update ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-20h2-update-issue/49a10cb9-5aad-4892-8841-16eb56639b80
  10. Install issues windows 10 20H2

Install issues windows 10 20H2: [ATTACH] Install issues Updating to 20H2 There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x800f0831) I have ran scannow it found issues repaired...