Windows 10: Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue.

Discus and support Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Mam, I Sachin Pal, I update my Windows 10 to 20H2 Version but I am facing a new problem i.e. The brightness of the screen is constant unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sachinpal5888, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue.

Dear Sir/Mam,

I Sachin Pal, I update my Windows 10 to 20H2 Version but I am facing a new problem i.e. The brightness of the screen is constant unable to increase or decrease the brightness, the pop shows that the brightness is increasing or decreasing but physically it isn't increasing or decreasing and the performance of the system is unstable after the update 20H2 Version.

I request you to please resolve this bug as soon as possible.
    Thanks & Regards

Sachin Pal

:)

sachinpal5888, Oct 30, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Updating Win 10 1909 to 20H2 directly, will there be any problems?

Hi, just got a new ssd installed, and my local vendor installed the 1809 version in my system. I updated the software to 1909 but there is no update for ver 2004 under Update and Security in settings. I couldn't find any update assistant of 2004, but the
    one for 20H2 is available. Is it fine if I directly upgrade to ver 20H2? Will there be any issue or should I upgrade to 2004?

TinishMaheshwari, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Compumind Win User

Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue.

Compumind, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue.

1. Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue. - Similar Threads - Window Ver 20H2

2. Issues Enabling Core Isolation in Windows 10 ver. 20H2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues Enabling Core Isolation in Windows 10 ver. 20H2: Hi, I am unable to enable Core Isolation due to the fact that I seem to have several "Incompatible drivers". These drivers are listed as follows: I've tried everything I can think of to locate these, and either remove them, or update them, but I can't even seem to find them!...
  3. Windows 10 Impossible to update to ver 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Impossible to update to ver 20H2: Hi everyone and thank you in advance for the time spent.I am currently unable to update to the most recent win10 version a computerthe update succesfully downloads and installs itself, but when the computer restarts itself to deploy and finalize the update it displays...
  4. .exe files that work on Windows 10 Ver. 20H2 but not Windows 10 Ver. 2004

.exe files that work on Windows 10 Ver. 20H2 but not Windows 10 Ver. 2004: I have a number of special purpose .exe files that were generated by Adobe Director. These files have run for years on various PCs I have used in my Business.I purchased a new HP ENVY x360 directly from HP last November. It came with Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.985....
  5. Windows 10 Update to 20H2 issues?

Windows 10 Update to 20H2 issues?: Hi! So I’m trying to update my HP 250 G5 notebook with a Intel i3-5 to the latest Windows 10 update. Upon beginning the installation of 20H2, everything runs fine and normal, until the computer does one of the restarts it usually does out of random while updating. After it...
  6. Windows 10 20H2 update issues

Windows 10 20H2 update issues: I have attempted the Windows 10 20H2 update multiple times with the same issue each time I do. I cannot open documents on my external hard drive with the update. I can reinstall the previous version of Windows 10 and all works as to be expected. Has any one else experienced...
  7. window 10 update 20H2 issue

window 10 update 20H2 issue: how fix 20H2 update 61% hang problem... easy solution required https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-update-20h2-issue/4b0e53b0-0d4f-4844-a063-d4e9a3acda54
  8. Issues with Windows 10 20H2 Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Windows 10 20H2 Update: I have my fair share of criticism for Windows 10, as I've experienced so many issues with my laptop that uses it in the past 2 years, but this time I have to remark on a thing that happened two hours. I saw that a manual update was offered in the Windows Update section, and...
  9. Blue screens after update to Windows 10 ver. 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens after update to Windows 10 ver. 20H2: Dump files Been getting BSOD's since I updated to 20H2. Some of them are random, but I can reliably reproduce the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" one with one of my apps (Topaz Video Enhance AI). All of them mention ntoskrnl.exe. Things I have tried to no avail: updated all of my...
  10. HP Laserjet Printer update in Windows 10 ver 20H2

HP Laserjet Printer update in Windows 10 ver 20H2: I am facing problem in the installation of HP Laser Printer MFP Pro M29W model. The file has been downloaded but it shows"pending installation". The following is displayed when I want to check my Windows update: Windows 10 update: Error encountered: Hewett Packard Laser...