Windows 10: Window 10 version 1909 update turned off my internet wifi option

Discus and support Window 10 version 1909 update turned off my internet wifi option in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; and I cannot turn it back on. Had to resort to the previous version. A couple questions: 1. How do I turn off the windows update options so this bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnluke43, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Window 10 version 1909 update turned off my internet wifi option

and I cannot turn it back on. Had to resort to the previous version. A couple questions:

1. How do I turn off the windows update options so this bad version is not automatically installed again?

2. Has anybody else experienced this issue?

Thanks

:)

johnluke43, Mar 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Window 10 version 1909 update turned off my internet wifi option

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 version 1909 update turned off my internet wifi option

1. Window 10 version 1909 update turned off my internet wifi option - Similar Threads - Window version 1909

2. Wifi-turns off, internet options freeze, device manager freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi-turns off, internet options freeze, device manager freezes: Hey EveryoneI have had a bit of an issue for a few years now and have tried solving it on my own but as it has been happening more often recently I wanted to see if there maybe is a solution that I am just not aware of.From time to time while working on my pc, playing...
  3. Wifi-turns off, internet options freeze, device manager freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi-turns off, internet options freeze, device manager freezes: Hey EveryoneI have had a bit of an issue for a few years now and have tried solving it on my own but as it has been happening more often recently I wanted to see if there maybe is a solution that I am just not aware of.From time to time while working on my pc, playing...
  4. No internet after updating to version 20H2 and 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No internet after updating to version 20H2 and 1909: I've been unable to successfully update my PC to version 20H2 and 1909. I've tried 9 times since September for version 1909 and 3 times since March for 20H2. After updating my PC I lose connection to the internet. Is there a solution to this? Thanks....
  5. Windows version is still 1909? No option to update to 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows version is still 1909? No option to update to 2004: I can't find the option anywhere? submitted by /u/diamondrel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvvzvj/windows_version_is_still_1909_no_option_to_update/
  6. Wifi Extender Turns off my computers Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Extender Turns off my computers Internet: Hi, my computers model no. Is: 1C1WDV1 if you want to look it up on dell.com my computers Internet connection works properly at home but not at school because my wifi is not up to date with the schools wifi requirements. So I bought a wifi extender from net gear AC600 and it...
  7. In July update there is an optional update Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4559004

In July update there is an optional update Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4559004: In July 21 update, even I updated the windows 10 there is one optional Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4559004 update. Am I suppose to update or there is no need? I shall be thankful for any guidance in this regard....
  8. Can't turn off night light - Version 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't turn off night light - Version 1909: Booted up my computer today and its stuck in permanent night light mode. When I press off via the action bar the button animates and then goes back to on. If I do it via Settings, the app crashes. Anyone else had this problem? Its driving me crazy. submitted by /u/ExplicitG...
  9. Optional Feature Windows 10 version 1909

Optional Feature Windows 10 version 1909: Currently Windows Update reflects an optional Feature Update to Windows 10 version 1909. However, no information about the update is given and I am in two minds whether to choose to download and install the update or not. How do I ascertain details relating to the...
  10. My internet is turning off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet is turning off: Okay so, I have a windows 10 and its fine its just that whenever I connect to the internet it works for a while before it says lost connection and I have to disconnect and reconnect all over again (The internet it always on though) as im writing this the internet has gone off...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1909 wifi turned off