Windows 10: Window 10 version 1909 update turned off my internet wifi option

Discus and support Window 10 version 1909 update turned off my internet wifi option in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; and I cannot turn it back on. Had to resort to the previous version. A couple questions: 1. How do I turn off the windows update options so this bad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnluke43, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Window 10 version 1909 update turned off my internet wifi option

and I cannot turn it back on. Had to resort to the previous version. A couple questions:

1. How do I turn off the windows update options so this bad version is not automatically installed again?

2. Has anybody else experienced this issue?

Thanks

:)

johnluke43, Mar 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Window 10 version 1909 update turned off my internet wifi option

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 version 1909 update turned off my internet wifi option

1. Window 10 version 1909 update turned off my internet wifi option - Similar Threads - Window version 1909

2. Optional Feature Windows 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Optional Feature Windows 10 version 1909: Currently Windows Update reflects an optional Feature Update to Windows 10 version 1909. However, no information about the update is given and I am in two minds whether to choose to download and install the update or not. How do I ascertain details relating to the...
  3. Wifi keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi keeps turning off: My wifi will randomly turn off. Especially if I switch wifi sources (from home internet to wifi) and then it will act like it can't find any internet. It keeps thinking my ethernet port is the issue. About 70% of the time, I have to restart for it to work. Sometimes more than...
  4. Wifi adapter turned off

Wifi adapter turned off: This problem "since about two months after an update for my windows 10 system; the wifi adapter now go off when the internet cable is connected and it does not go on again unless i disconnected the internet cable. I dont know what to do to activate the mobile hotspot from...
  5. My internet is turning off

My internet is turning off: Okay so, I have a windows 10 and its fine its just that whenever I connect to the internet it works for a while before it says lost connection and I have to disconnect and reconnect all over again (The internet it always on though) as im writing this the internet has gone off...
  6. Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On: I attempt to turn on automatically download updates option, and the on button switches to off without me clicking anything. I have windows 10 1803 How do I fix this, so I can be ready for the future upgrades for the windows 10 versions that come up....
  7. WiFi turning off automatically

WiFi turning off automatically: I'm using Windows 10 Pro. My laptop computer was working fine and then one day it wouldn't connect to the internet using WiFi (I got the little red stop sign with an X in it)? It says I'm not connected to the internet and that my WiFi is turned off. When I go to Network and...
  8. wifi turns off and on randomly? windows 10

wifi turns off and on randomly? windows 10: when im playing a game or browsing forums my wifi turns off, but the icon says its at full bars and not having any issues. after a while it starts working again. could this be something related to RAM? thank you. this has not been happening with other devices only this...
  9. Wifi turned off

Wifi turned off: <p>Hi there.</p><p>I am using a Dell Latitude E5540 and updated my Windows to ''Windows 10, version 1803."</p><p></p><p>Now my wifi keeps turning off every time I restart my computer. I try to turn it on manually, but it doesn't work.&nbsp;</p><p></p><p>Also, my Airplane mode...
  10. Turn off WiFi adapter

Turn off WiFi adapter: Is WiFi antenna turned off if I disable WiFi adapter in "Adapter settings"? Why Airplane mode only disconnect WiFi from network, not disable them? 90594

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1909 wifi turned off