Windows 10: Window 10 wallpaper changes (Personal Setting)

Discus and support Window 10 wallpaper changes (Personal Setting) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was changing my wallpaper under the personal setting on system At first the category "pause for 7 days" was checked, I thought I changed It. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kelley carpoenter, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Window 10 wallpaper changes (Personal Setting)

I was changing my wallpaper under the personal setting on system

At first the category "pause for 7 days" was checked, I thought I changed It.

I now have 8 download that show start or pending that are not downloading.

Help!!!!!

Kelley

:)

kelley carpoenter, Nov 9, 2019

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 9, 2019
  3. lZKoce Win User
    Wallpaper setup in Windows 10

Hello everyone,

laugh all you want, but I have an issue with Windows 10 and setting up wallpapers. Right click-> background doesn't help. I want the old school screen I have seen in Windows 8. I want to set up a dual monitor wallpaper. This command used to take me to the right place :

control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper , but now it doesn't. What could be the problem here ?

The wallpaper page is no longer available from Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personlization > Desktop background like in Windows 8. Why did they change this is beyond my understanding. Anyone with an idea is more than welcomed.

Windows version is : 1703 ( OS build 15063.483 )
    Windows edition: Home
    Activation status: Digital license linked to my MS Account

lZKoce, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Window 10 wallpaper changes (Personal Setting)

How to Personalize Desktop Wallpaper

Hi Kathie,

You can personalize your desktop wallpaper by simply following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + I to open settings.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Click Background.
    • Click Browse to open File Explorer.
    • Navigate the folder to choose a photo that you desired.
    • Click Choose picture to finish.
    The preview window gives you a sneak peek of what will your desktop looks like if you change your desktop wallpaper.

You can visit this
    link
    for more information on how you can personalize your computer.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Johann Eva, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 wallpaper changes (Personal Setting)

1. Window 10 wallpaper changes (Personal Setting) - Similar Threads - Window wallpaper changes

2. No settings to change wallpaper Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No settings to change wallpaper Windows 11: Hi, I've updated to Windows 11 and have had this problem ever since, I figured it might be time to try to fix it. I can't change my desktop wallpaper anymore. The option doesn't appear in settings... and I can't even send a screenshot here apparently? I'll try to be...
  3. No settings to change wallpaper Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No settings to change wallpaper Windows 11: Hi, I've updated to Windows 11 and have had this problem ever since, I figured it might be time to try to fix it. I can't change my desktop wallpaper anymore. The option doesn't appear in settings... and I can't even send a screenshot here apparently? I'll try to be...
  4. Wallpaper personalization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper personalization: I cant change my wallpaper to a picture in my files. When I hit personalize and it opens my files my pictures are no where to be found even when I search them. What do I do?...
  5. Wallpaper personalization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper personalization: I cant change my wallpaper to a picture in my files. When I hit personalize and it opens my files my pictures are no where to be found even when I search them. What do I do?...
  6. Unable to set Personal Photo Wallpaper on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to set Personal Photo Wallpaper on Lock Screen: I recently wanted to change my Lock Screen Wallpaper but when I try, It'll just keep loading and not show up at all. I wanted to change it to a personal photo but as seen below, it never changes and continues to load and never loads. I am able to switch between the other...
  7. Why is Windows constantly changing my wallpaper settings?

Why is Windows constantly changing my wallpaper settings?: I have 2 PCs running Win 10 Pro 64-bit. One uses dual 3840x2160@60Hz Gigabyte GTX1660ti 6GB and the other uses dual 2560x1080@60Hz EVGA GT710 2GB. Therefore, I use wallpapers that are designed to fit. YET, every so often, each computer will show the other's wallpapers and I...
  8. Wallpaper setting reverts to Center when changing to new wallpaper

Wallpaper setting reverts to Center when changing to new wallpaper: Hi! I have a laptop and every time I change my wallpaper, it reverts back to "Center" Option in Personalize menu. My laptop's screen resolution is 3840*2160, but regardless of the dimension of the wallpaper, if I put a wallpaper of 10000*5625 (which is a 16*9 ratio indeed),...
  9. How to personalize my wallpaper to change by itself.

How to personalize my wallpaper to change by itself.: Hi. I have had 3 other Surfaces in the past and the prior two used to change wallpapers on its own and I really liked it. One day I would see a beautiful sunset, and the next I'd see a waterfall or a frog in the forest. The displays would already be set to change...
  10. Windows 10 Spotlight Wallpaper is not changing

Windows 10 Spotlight Wallpaper is not changing: So I've been having this trouble for a while with windows spotlight. I select it as my lock screen but the wallpaper never changes, and when I go to change it again, it's on picture instead of spotlight. However, my brother who also has a profile on this computer, his windows...