Windows 10: window 10 why do my application get suspended after closing and reopening

Discus and support window 10 why do my application get suspended after closing and reopening in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So when i first start my laptop i can open all application right away no problem but i f was to close the application like google chrome and try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Livehai, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Livehai Win User

window 10 why do my application get suspended after closing and reopening

So when i first start my laptop i can open all application right away no problem but i f was to close the application like google chrome and try to reopen it wont open for at least a couple of minutes, and ion the resource monitor it would say the program is suspended to bypass the couple of minutes i would have to right click and resume process, I am wondering if there is anyway to avoid this problem, since i never had this problem until a couple of days ago.

:)

Livehai, Mar 31, 2019

2. Application showing Suspended

Hi All,

There are few application showing suspended in my window 10. For eg Edge, Cortana, Windows Shell Experience Host etc.

Please suggest.

Regards

Abhijit Mishra

AbhijitMishra, Mar 31, 2019
  3. ppc_1986 Win User
    Windows closes and reopens

Ιf I right click on my computer and select properties, the window appears for a few millisecs then closes and reopens.

I have similar problem when selecting "Open file location" from start menu, the window appears normally, but when I close it, it reopens by itself.

I tried sfc /scannow (no problems found) and clean boot but the problem remains.

ppc_1986, Mar 31, 2019
  4. window 10 why do my application get suspended after closing and reopening

Internet Explorer in Windows 10 keeps closing and reopening webpages

When I browse with Internet Explorer on my new computer with Windows 10 factory installed and updated, the browser (very) frequently indicates a problem causing it to close and reopen the application. Is there any way to fix this?

JMFJMFJMFJMF, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

window 10 why do my application get suspended after closing and reopening

1. window 10 why do my application get suspended after closing and reopening - Similar Threads - window why application

2. My account closed, is there a way to reopen it after 60 days?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account closed, is there a way to reopen it after 60 days?: Recently i wanted to restart to play a game i had in the old account, but my account was closed and i don't remember asking for the closure of it. So is there a way to reopen it or get my old data back? Or at least get what i bought back?...
  3. My account closed, is there a way to reopen it after 60 days?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My account closed, is there a way to reopen it after 60 days?: Recently i wanted to restart to play a game i had in the old account, but my account was closed and i don't remember asking for the closure of it. So is there a way to reopen it or get my old data back? Or at least get what i bought back?...
  4. Volume sliders getting reset everytime an application closes and reopens in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume sliders getting reset everytime an application closes and reopens in windows 11: currently i have a lenovo legion gaming laptop with windows 11 already installed on it. Every time i adjust my volume sliders for a game or application then close the application, when i reopen the game the slider goes back to 100%. ive done everything i could think of even...
  5. Volume sliders getting reset everytime an application closes and reopens in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume sliders getting reset everytime an application closes and reopens in windows 11: currently i have a lenovo legion gaming laptop with windows 11 already installed on it. Every time i adjust my volume sliders for a game or application then close the application, when i reopen the game the slider goes back to 100%. ive done everything i could think of even...
  6. Windows 10 Suspending Applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Suspending Applications: Hello,Does anybody know how to stop Windows 10 from suspending applications. There is no specific application affected as I've had it happen to Edge, SAP, Acrobat, Outlook, Teams and so on. This has only started happening since I updated to 20H2. These apps can remain...
  7. Application getting suspended after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Application getting suspended after a few seconds: When I run Exiftool on a bunch of files, after a few seconds, Windows will suspend it. In the task manager, I get this green leaf next to the process in the status column. These processes need to keep running, and they absolutely can. They don't crash, are definitely...
  8. Application processes getting suspended.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application processes getting suspended.: Hi, My system has windows 10 installed with 4th gen processor, 8gb ram, Asus 1050 graphic card, 512GB SSD50% free space available. Half of my installed application automatically becomes not responding and then suspended instantly on application usenot on windows startup....
  9. After closing and reopening my laptop the sound stops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After closing and reopening my laptop the sound stops: So recently I noticed my mic wasnt working anymore, so I deleted and reinstalled my Realtek High Definition Driver. After that my mic worked perfectly fine. But when I closed and reopened my laptop the sound doesnt work (even with headphones). I just do the troubleshooting...
  10. There is no sound after I close and reopen my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There is no sound after I close and reopen my laptop: The sound also suddenly goes away after I close an application that was using sound. After that, I either have to plug in some earbuds, use my Bluetooth speaker/headphones, or restart my computer for the sound to start working again....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. application keeps getting suspended

2. application is getting suspended on opening

3. app get suspended after opening