Windows 10: Window 10 will not boot up. BSOD everytime.

Discus and support Window 10 will not boot up. BSOD everytime. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC recently updated and Windows now will not switch on/boot up. I get a BSOD every time it boots up. I have a USB with Recovery Media from a NEW HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NickiEdwards, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Window 10 will not boot up. BSOD everytime.

My PC recently updated and Windows now will not switch on/boot up. I get a BSOD every time it boots up. I have a USB with Recovery Media from a NEW HP laptop but this doesn't seem to work. I have tried a system restore from an external drive but it doesnt like that either. I just need to get some files from the hard drive that weren't on Onedrive/external back up.

:)

NickiEdwards, Jan 21, 2020

2. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Jborg Win User

Window 10 will not boot up. BSOD everytime.

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization, Tips and Tricks for your Windows PC

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Window 10 will not boot up. BSOD everytime.

1. Window 10 will not boot up. BSOD everytime. - Similar Threads - Window boot BSOD

2. Random BSOD when booting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD when booting up: Im getting random bsod most of the time when booting up my PC, Memory Management, Critical Process Died, Unexpected Store Exception, System Service Exception and Kernel data inpage error. I've done memory check, and it seems ok....
  3. everytime PC boots up windows, time is off by 6 hours to the minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    everytime PC boots up windows, time is off by 6 hours to the minute: To make it show correct time, I right click, adjust date/time, turn time setting to off and on automatically, and it then shows correct time. WHY is this? 126902
  4. how to solve my BSOD problem on cold boot everytime.

how to solve my BSOD problem on cold boot everytime.: Hello everyone, i have had bsod problems for a very long time, always on cold boot, usually with a "memory management" error.My ram, motherboard, psu and gpu are less then a year old and i have the issues even before installing these parts. I checked my disk and all is good,...
  5. BSOD everytime

BSOD everytime: Ok so I am having a very strange issue. Background: so basically i just built a brand new computer, bought all the parts and built it myself and everything seemed to be working fine, even though i installed windows 2 times (the first time i formatted harddrive because i...
  6. Windows 10 autoupdate locks up at 71% everytime

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 autoupdate locks up at 71% everytime: I have a Samsung notebook model NP880Z5E I purchased in 2014 with Windows 8. I upgraded to Windows 10 when it was first offered and have had no issues - the PC runs great. I've also had. No issues with updates until a few months ago. Everytime it attempts an automatic update...
  7. BSOD when booting up on Windows 10 Build 10532

BSOD when booting up on Windows 10 Build 10532: Can anyone analyze this if it's a software/driver or hardware problem? experienced it today when rebooting.. Can't reboot 5 times on windows but luckily it reboots and afraid to do restart again until I found the problem. Thank you.. the minidump is attached. TIA EDIT:...
  8. BSOD everytime open browser

BSOD everytime open browser: Hi, as title, i try uninstall the driver ( AMD ) but everytime restart it auto install. i already disable window update but still keep getting BSOD. please find attach file. thank you. 41731
  9. Computer not booting up after BSOD

Computer not booting up after BSOD: I am using Dell inspiron laptop (pretty old one) which started acting weirdly. Upon examining, there was a problem with HDD so I had it changed. As soon as I got new HDD installed and installed Windows 10 on it, computer started acting weird again - slow startups, random...
  10. [Failured-To-Boot-Up] BsoDs+Boot-Loop+AutoRestarts (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    [Failured-To-Boot-Up] BsoDs+Boot-Loop+AutoRestarts (Windows 10): This Problem has been happening since the Later Updates of Windows 10. (I remember when Windows 10 was first released, I had Zero problems with the OS, my PC was running fine. So, it confuses me, makes me think that it could be Windows 10, but it could also just be a problem...