Windows 10: Window 10 won't boot after installing VSDC video editor

Discus and support Window 10 won't boot after installing VSDC video editor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I installed VSDC video editor on my Dell Inspiron 15 3552 laptop running Windows 10. Now it won't boot up. I changed the installation file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JBCachila, Oct 12, 2019.

1. JBCachila Win User

Window 10 won't boot after installing VSDC video editor

Hi,

I installed VSDC video editor on my Dell Inspiron 15 3552 laptop running Windows 10. Now it won't boot up.

I changed the installation file folder from whatever it was to "VSDC Video Editor" during installation. It installed properly and requested that I restart my laptop to complete the installation process. Windows 10 won't boot since.

I tried everything I could find on the internet, save for Reset my PC. Windows 10 safe mode doesn't work. The sfc/scannow command doesn't work. DISM commands on the command prompt don't work. Legacy boot doesn't work. WMIC Product Get Name doesn't work.

I don't know what Windows 10 build I am using. I need my laptop for work. I also don't want to lose any of my files.

Please help. What do I do?

:)

JBCachila, Oct 12, 2019

2. VSDC 5.1 will not open in windows 10

Good morning community,

I use a video editor quite frequently called VSDC. Recently they prompted me to update. I performed the update however when the program is double clicked it does nothing.

I have done the following:

• Uninstalled and reinstalled (no change)
    • Ran as administrator and troubleshooting (no result)
    • Changed the various compatibility modes (no change)
    • Searched the web (anxiously) nothing found yet.
    Any help that can be provided would be much appreciated. Thank you

Kindest Regards,

Cameron

Cameron Hansen, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Gorbson Win User
    prefer video editing software

Hello Ayush,

I'm not sure if it's still relevant, but here are three free video editors running on Windows 7:

Gorbson, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Window 10 won't boot after installing VSDC video editor

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Window 10 won't boot after installing VSDC video editor

1. Window 10 won't boot after installing VSDC video editor - Similar Threads - Window won't boot

2. Windows 10 Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Video Editor: I am having issues with video editor graphics. It seems to be in the Windows 10 program itself. Is there an upgrade for Video Editor that fixes these issues?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-video-editor/87bf366e-650a-4d64-a1dc-140502d52475
  3. Video Editor won't add videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor won't add videos: I'm trying to import video clips and most of them just give me the error that something went wrong and they couldn't be added. No idea why. It's clearly an app issue because I tried again and got two to work but now none of the ones I'm trying will. I have already repaired...
  4. Windows 10 won't boot after install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't boot after install: Bought a MSI u180 netbook second hand with windows 7 just to run some car diagnostics. The graphics drivers weren't set up so thought I'd upgrade to Windows 10. Went through the windows assistant and it was happy so installed it. Started up and all looked ok but didn't...
  5. Video editors won't show video files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video editors won't show video files.: I don't use windows much because I am a linux user so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but today when I tried to install some video editing software I could not import any video clips. For example, I installed kdenlive, but when I attempt to look at the directory where...
  6. Windows 10 Video Editor

Windows 10 Video Editor: I have two laptops and a PC. The PC and one laptop show the video editor app. I just got the second laptop and it doesn't have the video editor icon like the other two and I have tried going onto the Photos app to see if I can pull it up on there but it doesn't give me the...
  7. Video Editor Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Video Editor Windows 10: I have Windows 10 version 1809 installed however I cannot access Video Editor and unable to find it. Do I need to install it separately? How can I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-windows-10/605bd2e6-3f97-4592-bba5-522a3673187a
  8. windows 10 video editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 video editor: Im using Windows 10 video editor. The only problem is its Custom audio. I tried to add some audio of every video, the audio appears fine, but when I put it on the video editor, it can't finished to play the audio even though the duration of the photo is not finished. I tried...
  9. Windows Video Editor project won't open

Windows Video Editor project won't open: I have been editing a video for weeks and I finally finished it. It is an hour long and I converted the file to export it and walked away because it took a long time. When I came back I opened the window and the program closed. I opened the program and selected the project...
  10. Windows 10 Video editor

Windows 10 Video editor: Does Microsoft have a office video editor for Windows 10 and were can I down load it from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/windows-10-video-editor/4f11defc-fa16-40c2-9c64-343ab21adf5f