Windows 10: Window 10 won't factory reset

Discus and support Window 10 won't factory reset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I discovered this problem when I attempted to adjust the Turn Windows features on or off and it was completely blank. I then tried to run sfc /scannow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SebastianMontero2, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Window 10 won't factory reset

I discovered this problem when I attempted to adjust the Turn Windows features on or off and it was completely blank. I then tried to run sfc /scannow and that won't run either. I have done everything shown on this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erro-code-0x80004002/efd0dd2a-34f0-41f8-ab98-f440369713b0 and it still wont work. Windows won't update and the lat update it attempted to install was 2022-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems and it won't install Windows 10, version 21H2 either.

:)

SebastianMontero2, Feb 7, 2022
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Feb 7, 2022
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Feb 7, 2022
  4. tops Win User

Window 10 won't factory reset

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Feb 7, 2022
Thema:

Window 10 won't factory reset

1. Window 10 won't factory reset - Similar Threads - Window won't factory

2. Factory reset computer and it won't install windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset computer and it won't install windows: I tried restoring my acer to factory settings. when it rebooted and the "setup is starting services" appeared and then my laptop died. when I tried to restart my computer with the charger on it a message appeared on that same spot "the computer restarted unexpectedly or...
  3. Window 10 won't factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 won't factory reset: I discovered this problem when I attempted to adjust the Turn Windows features on or off and it was completely blank. I then tried to run sfc /scannow and that won't run either. I have done everything shown on this thread...
  4. Window 10 won't factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 won't factory reset: I discovered this problem when I attempted to adjust the Turn Windows features on or off and it was completely blank. I then tried to run sfc /scannow and that won't run either. I have done everything shown on this thread...
  5. My Windows 10 PC Won't Factory Reset

My Windows 10 PC Won't Factory Reset: Hi. So, as the title suggests, my PC refuses to factory reset. I've tried pretty much everything. Clean Boot, sfc scannow, and the Windows 10 installation media tool just gave me the message "There was a problem Running This Tool." Error Code: 0x80070570 - 0x90002I've been...
  6. windows 10 won't activate after factory reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 won't activate after factory reset: I have a dell laptop, that came from dell with windows 7. Years ago I did the free upgrade to windows 10 when Microsoft was offering that. I was wanting to repurpose the laptop, so I did a factory reset, which got me back to a clean install of windows 10. But now it says...
  7. Windows 10 won't let me factory reset.

Windows 10 won't let me factory reset.: This all started out with one of the cumulative updates from last year failing which lead me to try and fix it, only to hit a brick wall every single time. Fast forward 10 months of more failed updates and I decided to try the nuclear option and factory reset my desktop....
  8. Windows 10 won't let me factory reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 won't let me factory reset: Hi, me again. After much thought, I've decided I want to fully reset my laptop back to factory settings. I've already saved my folders that I wish to keep onto a USB. After I go into Settings > Update and Security > Recovery > Reset, it comes back with "Could not find the...
  9. My Windows 10 Computer won't factory reset

My Windows 10 Computer won't factory reset: I have tried everything to clean sweep my computer but I can not figure it out. Whenever I try to reset it says undoing changes and then says there was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made. If anybody knows how to fix this please respond....
  10. Windows won't boot or do a factory reset

Windows won't boot or do a factory reset: I'm beginning to reach the end of the road with my laptop, and I'd rather get it working than get a new one, but I'm a tad bit of a noob, so please explain things clearly, thanks. Upon my intense dissatisfaction with windows 10, I decided to switch to linux, and I...