Windows 10: window 10 wont reckonise my ipod usb conection

Discus and support window 10 wont reckonise my ipod usb conection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-wont-reckonise-my-ipod-usb-conection/19319e85-b437-457f-b56b-36c5d78493ca Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by richard654658, Apr 23, 2019.

1. window 10 wont reckonise my ipod usb conection

please help

:)

richard654658, Apr 23, 2019

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Apr 23, 2019
  3. iPod Nano 4th generation

There's a similar thread here in the Community with the same issue, and Community member

LikeRoxyStar
    have shared a solution that worked for. We suggest checking it out by clicking this link.

Just scroll down to the very bottom of the first page of the thread and you will see the steps she did to resolve the issue.

Let us know how it turned out for you.

Joanna 777, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

window 10 wont reckonise my ipod usb conection

Delta6326, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

window 10 wont reckonise my ipod usb conection

1. window 10 wont reckonise my ipod usb conection - Similar Threads - window wont reckonise

2. My Ugee UG-2150 is not being reckonised as a tablet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Ugee UG-2150 is not being reckonised as a tablet.: My 2 year old UG-2150 isn't working anymore. ITs a Pressure pen screen tablet. I've barely used it 5 times. Lack of time. I've tried every port on my PC and tablet. Changed all my cables, checked drivers of my graphics card. Nothing worked and when I uninstalled the tablet...
  3. wifi wont conect printer to computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi wont conect printer to computer: wifi will not comuicate printer nd computer i tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-wont-conect-printer-to-computer/486214ae-e14a-425c-b25c-72b4e7a5a249
  4. IPod

IPod: I have I-tunes loaded on my computer. I want to purchase music, add it to my library and then download the new music to my I-pod. I plugged the I-pod into the port on my computer and I got this error message "This I-pod cannot be used because it is not supported on this...
  5. my windows 10 laptop wont recognise my ipod nano mini

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my windows 10 laptop wont recognise my ipod nano mini: my windows 10 laptop wont recognise my ipod nano mini https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-laptop-wont-recognise-my-ipod-nano/0b9b1c3a-496b-45e5-ae99-38412cdab421
  6. Windows 10 Problem with iPod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Problem with iPod: I used to be able to connect my ipod to itunes in windows 10 on my desktop computer without any problem. Not any more! I've spent at least 10 hours deleting and reloading itunes software--and reading all sorts of possible fixes on the internet...all to no avail. The...
  7. mobile phone usb conecting

mobile phone usb conecting: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mobile-phone-usb-conecting/29563adf-b59b-4b05-b41f-30f3a43a2868
  8. Trouble connecting Ipod through usb port

Trouble connecting Ipod through usb port: Hi hope you can help. I have been having trouble connecting my old but still fully functioning Ipod Mini with my HP laptop. I keep getting a message popping up that there is a problem with the driver. I have tried all the USB ports, no difference. The cable I am using to...
  9. Ipod will not sync and is not recognized by usb port

Ipod will not sync and is not recognized by usb port: I have a Dell Inspiron 24 (7459) 7000 Series with Windows 10. I am unable to get either of my Ipod Nanos (6th and 7th generation) to sync with iTunes. Neither device will sync and does not show up as being connected to the pc. I've tried to resolve the issues by looking at a...
  10. Windows 10 does not find songs on my Ipod

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 does not find songs on my Ipod: Windows 10 does not find songs on my Ipod. I wanted to copy them to my laptop. Neither Itunes nor Groove Music "sees" them. It only sees the pictures on the Ipod. Any pearls of wisdom for me? 21455

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to conect with my usb nano mini with my laptop

2. window 10 does not see ipod