Windows 10: WINDOW 10

Discus and support WINDOW 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; CAN YOU IMFORM ME TO UPDATES AND OTHER DETAIL BY EMAIL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by vishalpatil2, Mar 27, 2019.

1. WINDOW 10

CAN YOU IMFORM ME TO UPDATES AND OTHER DETAIL BY EMAIL

:)

vishalpatil2, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

WINDOW 10

Delta6326, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

WINDOW 10

1. WINDOW 10 - Similar Threads - WINDOW

2. New drive vr new windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New drive vr new windows: I have acer nitro 5. My ssd drive dide and I don't have usb booting prepared. I bought new drive but do I need to by new windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-drive-vr-new-windows/3ff6b1ea-b323-47d6-8912-e6af4dd8cf6c
  3. New drive vr new windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New drive vr new windows: I have acer nitro 5. My ssd drive dide and I don't have usb booting prepared. I bought new drive but do I need to by new windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-drive-vr-new-windows/3ff6b1ea-b323-47d6-8912-e6af4dd8cf6c
  4. Windows Update KB5036980 - April 23, 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update KB5036980 - April 23, 2024: Among other things, this brings Weather and more to the Lock screen with 4 cards; Weather, Finance, Sports and Traffic. April 23, 2024 - KB5036980 OS Builds 22621.3527 and 22631.3527 PreviewCheers,Drew...
  5. Windows Update KB5036980 - April 23, 2024

Windows Update KB5036980 - April 23, 2024: Among other things, this brings Weather and more to the Lock screen with 4 cards; Weather, Finance, Sports and Traffic. April 23, 2024 - KB5036980 OS Builds 22621.3527 and 22631.3527 PreviewCheers,Drew...
  6. Cannot type in Windows 11 Search Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot type in Windows 11 Search Box: Hi, I got problem on Windows 11 that i can't type in search box. instead when i press a charracter in keyboard it work like hotkey to the apps pinned to start.For Example, Edge is pinned to start, so when i press E it will highlight the Edge App. plus when i click the search...
  7. Cannot type in Windows 11 Search Box

Cannot type in Windows 11 Search Box: Hi, I got problem on Windows 11 that i can't type in search box. instead when i press a charracter in keyboard it work like hotkey to the apps pinned to start.For Example, Edge is pinned to start, so when i press E it will highlight the Edge App. plus when i click the search...
  8. Gateway computer running on windows 8 won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway computer running on windows 8 won't sign in: I have had this Gateway computer since December 2012 but have not updated it at all so im sure it's still running on Windows 8 to be exact. I have logged in with the same password each time until now for some reason i could not log in and had to change my password so i did...
  9. Gateway computer running on windows 8 won't sign in

Gateway computer running on windows 8 won't sign in: I have had this Gateway computer since December 2012 but have not updated it at all so im sure it's still running on Windows 8 to be exact. I have logged in with the same password each time until now for some reason i could not log in and had to change my password so i did...
  10. I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...

I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...: long story short i spent around 3 hours last night adjusting all my settings in my network tab, i have set my duplex and speed to 1gb to correspond with my new wifi speeds but my system is still capping its link speed recieve/transmit at 100mbps, how do i increase this to be...