Windows 10: window 10

Discus and support window 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I get Windows 10 to open to my desktop and not my email logon?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by parkhillhp, May 31, 2019.

1. window 10

How can I get Windows 10 to open to my desktop and not my email logon?

:)

parkhillhp, May 31, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 31, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 31, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

window 10

Delta6326, May 31, 2019
Thema:

window 10

1. window 10 - Similar Threads - window

2. My windows applications are disappearing, what could be the cause of this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows applications are disappearing, what could be the cause of this?: System: Windows 10 A few days ago mspaint vanished from my computer. I do not know how or why, but one day I right clicked on an image which I wished to edit and scrolled to open with paint. The problem was paint wasn't there. I clicked on load more apps and it didn't show...
  3. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  4. My windows applications are disappearing, what could be the cause of this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows applications are disappearing, what could be the cause of this?: System: Windows 10 A few days ago mspaint vanished from my computer. I do not know how or why, but one day I right clicked on an image which I wished to edit and scrolled to open with paint. The problem was paint wasn't there. I clicked on load more apps and it didn't show...
  5. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  6. My windows applications are disappearing, what could be the cause of this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...: I have an old piece of software that I need for work for programming old hardware. Sadly it will only run on Windows XP, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Hoping I can find Windows 7 and just run it in XP compatibility mode.Thank you!...
  8. NVIDIA GTX Force 660 bricks Windows 10 with Black Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GTX Force 660 bricks Windows 10 with Black Screen of Death: Yesterdday morning, on latest Windows 10 version, eveyrthing worked great. I shut the computer off, and turned it on again several hours later to receive the logo on start up and then a black screen of death, with monitor showcasing "No Signal". - Monitor is not the problem,...
  9. Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...

Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...: I have an old piece of software that I need for work for programming old hardware. Sadly it will only run on Windows XP, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Hoping I can find Windows 7 and just run it in XP compatibility mode.Thank you!...
  10. NVIDIA GTX Force 660 bricks Windows 10 with Black Screen of Death

NVIDIA GTX Force 660 bricks Windows 10 with Black Screen of Death: Yesterdday morning, on latest Windows 10 version, eveyrthing worked great. I shut the computer off, and turned it on again several hours later to receive the logo on start up and then a black screen of death, with monitor showcasing "No Signal". - Monitor is not the problem,...