Windows 10: Window 10

Discus and support Window 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i was window insider on last year however recently i have window 10 at work. I would like to thank Microsoft for bringing great pc experience. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rohaniadnan, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Window 10

Hi i was window insider on last year however recently i have window 10 at work. I would like to thank Microsoft for bringing great pc experience. I am so satisfied its not laggy and super fast movement and scrolling.

:)

Rohaniadnan, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Window 10

Delta6326, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Window 10

1. Window 10 - Similar Threads - Window

2. My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11: My computer keeps randomly restarting while i am working on it , Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-randomly-restarting-windows-11/3f31537c-a01e-4797-b024-2714cfb1d331
  3. My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps randomly restarting, Windows 11: My computer keeps randomly restarting while i am working on it , Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-randomly-restarting-windows-11/3f31537c-a01e-4797-b024-2714cfb1d331
  4. Windows 11 is locked and shows challenge phrase A1B2C3

Windows 11 is locked and shows challenge phrase A1B2C3: At morning I'll try to open my laptop after entering the correct pin it shows wrong pin and I tried several times but it shows sign in option disabled and shows wait for 2 hours and try again and it doesn't shows even forget password option also to reset the password how can...
  5. Windows 11 is locked and shows challenge phrase A1B2C3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is locked and shows challenge phrase A1B2C3: At morning I'll try to open my laptop after entering the correct pin it shows wrong pin and I tried several times but it shows sign in option disabled and shows wait for 2 hours and try again and it doesn't shows even forget password option also to reset the password how can...
  6. Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...

Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old version of Notepad because I like how it's more simple and it opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall the new Notepad through the start menu and...
  7. Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old version of Notepad because I like how it's more simple and it opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall the new Notepad through the start menu and...
  8. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  9. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  10. Windows PIN issues.

Windows PIN issues.: Asking a password for everything including for PC Reset. Password typed is correct but says incorrect.Please help. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pin-issues/5e5de21e-817f-49e7-895a-cb0f9060db06