Windows 10: Window 10

Discus and support Window 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My window file explorer have an issue that search option is clicking continuesly and i am unable to perform any work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ankit_dev, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Ankit_dev Win User

Window 10

My window file explorer have an issue that search option is clicking continuesly and i am unable to perform any work.

:)

Ankit_dev, Jul 11, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Window 10

Delta6326, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Window 10

1. Window 10 - Similar Threads - Window

2. Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available.": On connecting an external hard disk to a HP laptop, I found file explorer had slow response with looping after upgrading Windows 11. I could not stop file explorer in task manager and could not shut down Windows 11 so I powered off the the laptop. When I restarted the Windows...
  3. My seagate hard disk does not show up in explorer in windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My seagate hard disk does not show up in explorer in windows 7: I have been using a 1terabyte External Hard Disk Seagate P/N ITEAP5-500 USB as backup for my files. I tried backing up some files today and it worked well for some time. Suddenly "Windows explorer" hung and I could neither log out nor restart. With no option I reset the PC...
  4. Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available.": On connecting an external hard disk to a HP laptop, I found file explorer had slow response with looping after upgrading Windows 11. I could not stop file explorer in task manager and could not shut down Windows 11 so I powered off the the laptop. When I restarted the Windows...
  5. My seagate hard disk does not show up in explorer in windows 7

My seagate hard disk does not show up in explorer in windows 7: I have been using a 1terabyte External Hard Disk Seagate P/N ITEAP5-500 USB as backup for my files. I tried backing up some files today and it worked well for some time. Suddenly "Windows explorer" hung and I could neither log out nor restart. With no option I reset the PC...
  6. windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?: I setup restricted local user with Microsoft “windows configuration designer” tool that will allow to run multi apps and everything was working fine with one Monitor. I use NVIDIA GPU T1000 with 4 DP and once I connect more than one monitor, the restricted user fails to login...
  7. windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?

windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?: I setup restricted local user with Microsoft “windows configuration designer” tool that will allow to run multi apps and everything was working fine with one Monitor. I use NVIDIA GPU T1000 with 4 DP and once I connect more than one monitor, the restricted user fails to login...
  8. windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f: Hello Community members,My windows 10 system suddenly stopped working and showing the error 0xc000000fSteps I did:1. Created windows installation media using "media creation tool" in another PC2. goto startup menu > select Boot device options > USB Hard drive UEFI >...
  10. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f: Hello Community members,My windows 10 system suddenly stopped working and showing the error 0xc000000fSteps I did:1. Created windows installation media using "media creation tool" in another PC2. goto startup menu > select Boot device options > USB Hard drive UEFI >...