Windows 10: window 10

Discus and support window 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; keyboard stopped working at password sign into windows 10 very limited on what i can do on PC but tried a few things using command prompt.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RickBosselle, Sep 15, 2020 at 2:07 PM.

1. window 10

keyboard stopped working at password sign into windows 10

very limited on what i can do on PC but tried a few things using command prompt.

Downloaded a window tool on usb stick but process asking for product key.

tried systeminfo command but no windows info appears.

:)

RickBosselle, Sep 15, 2020 at 2:07 PM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Delta6326 Win User

window 10

Thema:

window 10

1. window 10 - Similar Threads - window

2. How to make your windows 10 retail key super secure?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to make your windows 10 retail key super secure?: First of all, I'm afraid that a friend of mine knows my windows 10 retail key and he might use it without telling me. 1 is it possible that same retail key could be used in two desktops simultaneously? 2If he tries to use my key, will microsoft send me an email to alert...
  3. i cant open Windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i cant open Windows defender: windows defender,microsoft store has been virus infect???? video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I5sV8mGNQm3BUd4YRvAZg9igU2wLY0ku/view?usp=sharing i already try to restart,same i cant open windows defender and microsoft store...
  4. Windows security essentials

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows security essentials: Hi, tell me how to downloadWindows security essentials for windows 732-Bit version. I downloaded Windows security essentials frommicrosoft . When i open the installer , it shows an error....
  5. Windows 10 wifi connection problem.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 wifi connection problem.: Hello, I am a windows 10 laptop user.This is my laptop specs: Asus tuf fx505dt amd ryzen 5 3550h nvidia gtx 1650 8gb ram 1tb hdd I've been using windows 10 for a long time.But from today morning i am facing a weird problem.My laptop wifi is not connecting to any...
  6. Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation: Morning i have an HP recently bought and I keep getting the message activate windows, however when I try I get the message not genuine so I foolishly bought a new license but cannot install that and am just going around in a very frustrated circle....
  7. I cannot download a new Window's 10 update. I have tried a lot of tactics but I can't seem...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot download a new Window's 10 update. I have tried a lot of tactics but I can't seem...: My computer has become horribly slow with response & loading. I also can barely play games or watch any sort of video's. Any methods I could use besides rebooting? [ATTACH]...
  8. Why does Windows 10 not have the option to show the battery percentage in the system tray?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does Windows 10 not have the option to show the battery percentage in the system tray?: This annoys me so much, why do they not have the option to show the battery percentage, there aren't good alternatives out there, I tried the open source "percentage" which looks blurry / unreadable, I tried batterybar pro which only has like 2 themes on the internet, one of...
  9. Question about Windows Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about Windows Insider Builds: If I have a Windows Insider Build version of Windows 10, can I go back to the last stable version of Windows 10 while keeping my files and/or apps after the first ten days of usage of the Insider Build version?...
  10. Question about Windows Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about Windows Insider Builds: If I have a Windows Insider Build version of Windows 10, can I go back to the last stable version of Windows 10 while keeping my files and/or apps after the first ten days of usage of the Insider Build version?...