Windows 10: WINDOW 10

Discus and support WINDOW 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to make my Font smaller. my screen does not fit. cant message sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kimjoiner, Sep 16, 2020.

1. kimjoiner Win User

WINDOW 10

I need to make my Font smaller. my screen does not fit. cant message sometimes

:)

kimjoiner, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

WINDOW 10

Delta6326, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

WINDOW 10

1. WINDOW 10 - Similar Threads - WINDOW

2. Cannot Activate Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Activate Windows: I recently bought a Windows 10 Pro key but when activating it I get error 0x80070422. I have tried and failed many times to fix this error. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-windows/db442fa0-44dc-4da3-b63f-6d74d14125d8
  3. New Start menu is not there in my windows insider preview Dev Channel

New Start menu is not there in my windows insider preview Dev Channel: I had updated my Windows to Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 2004 20221.1000 build with the help of the Windows Insider Program. I was expecting to get the new version windows 10 start menu. But It is not just there. I have tried fixing it in "Personalize". And I couldn't go...
  4. Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail app: I have just recently started to use the Windows 10 Mai app. My computer crashed three weeks ago and I had to buy a replacement, it came with Win 10 Pro which installed without any problems and is working fine. On my previous machine I was using Window Live Mail but...
  5. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE after waking from sleep mode Windows 10 Version 2004

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE after waking from sleep mode Windows 10 Version 2004: I have an Dell M4800 laptop and sometimes when it wakes up from sleep I get a blue screen saying that a problem has occured, its collecting necessary information and gives me the error KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. After it reaches 100% on collecting the info it seems to get...
  6. Windows update problem

Windows update problem: 0x80070424 i used update troubleshooter here is the result: Check for Windows Updates issue i need a solution to fix the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-problem/351020e1-c883-4ee6-be70-a5f9097482fc
  7. Windows keeps deleting my activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows keeps deleting my activation key: The first time this happened, never before have i seen this, was when i updated my bios via usb and inside the bios. The second time, i didn't even notice, i just saw the text when i was going to change my background picture and certain features were blocked. So why is...
  8. [SOLVED] Xbox live networking server connectivity blocked Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SOLVED] Xbox live networking server connectivity blocked Windows 10: I recently downloaded Forza Horizon 4 and I was fine for a little while. That is, until I decided to connect to Horizon Life. The game would be stuck at 'Finding a Horizon Life Session' forever. I searched it up and I found out that it had to do with something called...
  9. Pop-up appears and disappears during start up process Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up appears and disappears during start up process Windows 10: For the past few weeks, I've noticed a pop-up that appears and suddenly disappears during start up. I'm not sure what it is and have tried to find out what's causing this to appear. I've ran malware and virus softwares and nothing shows up. I even ran a sfc /scannow with no...
  10. Cannot turn on HDR mode in Windows 10 Pro N.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot turn on HDR mode in Windows 10 Pro N.: I don't know if that feature is missing from the N version or something else. When I click the button both screens go black for a sec then I see that the option is still turned off. (Tried with regedit too) From the 3 things that say your display supports HDR in the same...