Windows 10: WINDOW 10

Discus and support WINDOW 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to make my Font smaller. my screen does not fit. cant message sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kimjoiner, Sep 16, 2020 at 12:22 PM.

1. kimjoiner Win User

WINDOW 10

I need to make my Font smaller. my screen does not fit. cant message sometimes

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Delta6326 Win User

WINDOW 10

Thema:

WINDOW 10

1. WINDOW 10 - Similar Threads - WINDOW

2. want to dwongrade from windows 2004 to 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    want to dwongrade from windows 2004 to 1909: i have owned windows 10 2004 for more then 30 days and would like to downgrade to 1909. i don't know how and need help, thankyou in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-dwongrade-from-windows-2004-to-1909/a438a137-85d1-41cb-a038-5d9391915fc5
  3. Windows can be pretty light when it wants to be...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows can be pretty light when it wants to be...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AwesomePanda958 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iw4uo4/windows_can_be_pretty_light_when_it_wants_to_be/
  4. Windows 10 uncontrollable scrolling

in Cortana
    Windows 10 uncontrollable scrolling: After x amount of time on my PC the windows 10 menus will scroll uncontrollably. I have reset my pc, tried a different keyboard and mouse, updated all drivers and windows 10, tried signing into another account and back into the main. and flashed my BIOS. Nothing makes it go...
  5. Transfer windows 10 pro license to another hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer windows 10 pro license to another hard drive: Hello, I bought a computer that had windows 10 home on it. I went to upgrade to pro in the windows store so I can make sure to get this computer on my domain. Recently the computer is having hard drive issues and requires me to replace the hard drive. I was wondering is...
  6. Booting new drive to Windows as C without disconnecting ?

Booting new drive to Windows as C without disconnecting ?: I cloned a drive SSD to Nvme but I was informed that I must physically disconnect the SSD just to get Windows to boot as C from the Nvme; otherwise Windows will continue to boot as C from the SSD, is there another way to do this without the requirement to physically...
  7. Windows Specification

Windows Specification: How do I update my windows specification version 1909 to 2004? I updated everything on my windows update area and still no luck on updating it. And how do I update the OS build from 18363.1110 to 184 something the acer tech told me OS build should be 184 something...
  8. Microsoft admits there’s a new problem with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft admits there’s a new problem with Windows 10: Microsoft has acknowledged that some of Windows 10’s most recent updates are causing new problems for some PCs rather than resolving the underlying bugs. According to the company, Windows 10 KB4571756, which is supposed to be a cumulative update with security patches, is...
  9. I am trying to install windows 10 on a new pc and I keep on getting this pop-up the blue...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am trying to install windows 10 on a new pc and I keep on getting this pop-up the blue...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Only1JohnLocker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iw4a48/i_am_trying_to_install_windows_10_on_a_new_pc_and/
  10. Unusual folder in Windows Explorer. Can't identify or delete.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unusual folder in Windows Explorer. Can't identify or delete.: I have a folder I can't identify or delete. Can anyone help me? Not causing a problem, just annoying! Tom. 164812