Windows 10: WINDOW 10

Discus and support WINDOW 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to make my Font smaller. my screen does not fit. cant message sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kimjoiner, Sep 16, 2020.

1. kimjoiner Win User

WINDOW 10

I need to make my Font smaller. my screen does not fit. cant message sometimes

:)

kimjoiner, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

WINDOW 10

Delta6326, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

WINDOW 10

1. WINDOW 10 - Similar Threads - WINDOW

2. Windows 10 Update Error 0x800f080d

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Error 0x800f080d: Good day, I have for some time been getting the above error, and am unable to resolve it. This means that any update to core Windows 10 Home fails to install. I have attempted the following, without success: Running Windows Update Troubleshooter Cleaning my Windows...
  3. Windows 10 not detecting devices plugged into 3.5mm audio jack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 not detecting devices plugged into 3.5mm audio jack: I've seen people online having problems like this one but its not the same. I've spent 3 days straight trying to fix this. The problem I'm having is ANYTHING I plug into the audio jack does not even show up As screen shots show. I currently have my mixer board plugged into...
  4. Acer Predator G9-563-72VT now freezing on start after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer Predator G9-563-72VT now freezing on start after windows update: I'v had this gaming laptop for 3 years and never had a problem until the end of August beginning of September, when it shut down in the middle of a gaming session to install the new windows update, which kind of pissed me off but it was at the time I had scheduled the update,...
  5. Windows booting to blank screen after safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows booting to blank screen after safe mode: Hi there, Desktop is working perfectly running Windows 10 v2004 and I went to msconfig to boot the PC in safe mode. After the reboot, the PC just boots into a blank screen and the monitor does not seems to get any input from the graphics card. I cannot boot BIOS as it...
  6. Windows 10 is not entering inverted commas correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 is not entering inverted commas correctly: One of my pastimes is to write short stories, in which I use dialogue. Hence I often use open and close inverted commas. Up to yesterday my PC entered these inverted commas correctly. Today it does NOT. How can I fix this problem? I NEED A SUITABLE REPLY URGENTLY! Thanks....
  7. Is there an alternative HDR option for windows 10 than built in one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an alternative HDR option for windows 10 than built in one?: I was getting random flickering when switching between windows and games were having weird issues, after reinstalling drivers and codecs, I finally figured it out. Windows HDR is causing the issues, it seems to be a bug, I am unsure. My computer is brand new, custom built....
  8. Announcing Windows Server vNext Insider Preview Build 20221 - Sept. 23

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows Server vNext Insider Preview Build 20221 - Sept. 23: Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are pleased to release a new build of the Windows Server vNext Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) release that contains both the Desktop Experience and Server Core installation options for Datacenter and Standard editions. Download:...
  9. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 20221 now available - September 23

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 20221 now available - September 23: The Windows SDK build 20221 is now flighting continuously with the Dev Channel. Whenever a new OS is flighted to the Dev Channel, the corresponding SDK will also be flighted. You can always install the latest Insider SDK from aka.ms/InsiderSDK. SDK flights will be archived in...
  10. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20221.1000 (rs_prerelease) - Sept. 23

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20221.1000 (rs_prerelease) - Sept. 23: Hello Windows Insiders, today we’re releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20221 to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel. What’s new in Build 20221 Introducing Meet Now in the Windows 10 Taskbar Earlier this year we introduced Meet Now in Skype....