Windows 10: window 10

Discus and support window 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What is the process of buying and installing window 10 in your computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by blogseohelp, Mar 29, 2021.

1. window 10

What is the process of buying and installing window 10 in your computer?

:)

blogseohelp, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

window 10

Delta6326, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

window 10

1. window 10 - Similar Threads - window

2. Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi: Normally I'm connected via ethernet to a 1GB broadband connection and that works fine, but that went down yesterday and I'm trying to get connected to WiFi. I have some USB WiFi antennas I'm trying to use. This problem is the same on two Win 10 machines, both running with the...
  3. Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi: Normally I'm connected via ethernet to a 1GB broadband connection and that works fine, but that went down yesterday and I'm trying to get connected to WiFi. I have some USB WiFi antennas I'm trying to use. This problem is the same on two Win 10 machines, both running with the...
  4. minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...

minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...: Minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get Minecraft to reinstall. only option to purchase again.microsoft account shows it was purchased in Jan, but there is no option to download or install....
  5. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag: First, my specs:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 22H2 OS build: 19045.4291 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0...
  6. minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...: Minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get Minecraft to reinstall. only option to purchase again.microsoft account shows it was purchased in Jan, but there is no option to download or install....
  7. Why do my windows/programs go colorful

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my windows/programs go colorful: When i open certain apps/programs they go to a different color and I almost cant see the text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-windowsprograms-go-colorful/805177a3-606a-4de7-bd50-717dd7b4e76d
  8. Why do my windows/programs go colorful

Why do my windows/programs go colorful: When i open certain apps/programs they go to a different color and I almost cant see the text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-windowsprograms-go-colorful/805177a3-606a-4de7-bd50-717dd7b4e76d
  9. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag: First, my specs:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 22H2 OS build: 19045.4291 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0...
  10. Windows 10 stuttering/glitching/buzzing causing screen to also freeze/lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging