Windows 10: WINDOW 11 AUDIO ISSUES

Discus and support WINDOW 11 AUDIO ISSUES in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently installed windows 11 and I've been having problems with my Audio as well as Wi-fi but I found a workaround for it.the Audio says "No Audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amani_A, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Amani_A Win User

WINDOW 11 AUDIO ISSUES

I recently installed windows 11 and I've been having problems with my Audio as well as Wi-fi but I found a workaround for it.the Audio says "No Audio installed" ever since I after the update. I have tried updating, uninstalling the drive audio drivers but they are not there and everything is greyed out anyway.I have tried installing from the legacy hardware but that doesn't work either.Troubleshooting doesn't work eitherboth Input devices and output devices aren't working as well. Somebody please help I legit tried everything that I could find, this is my last resort before I go back to win10

:)

Amani_A, Jan 21, 2022

2. Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Junaid_A Win User

WINDOW 11 AUDIO ISSUES

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

WINDOW 11 AUDIO ISSUES

1. WINDOW 11 AUDIO ISSUES - Similar Threads - WINDOW AUDIO ISSUES

2. Windows 11 Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Audio Issues: This only started happening a month or 2 ago where all of my softwares audios will not work properly. I've redone system updates and audio drivers, updated everything I could, I can use external software like voice meter to force audio to play through that for some cases....
  3. windows 11 no audio issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 no audio issue: I had audio then came back after having shut down the next day to no audio. Done a Windows install and that hasn't fixed the issue.Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME A620M-KAMD Ryzen 5 7600 6-Core ProcessorWindows Version: 22H2OS Build: 22621.2861Turned spatial sound offEnsured...
  4. windows 11 no audio issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 no audio issue: I had audio then came back after having shut down the next day to no audio. Done a Windows install and that hasn't fixed the issue.Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME A620M-KAMD Ryzen 5 7600 6-Core ProcessorWindows Version: 22H2OS Build: 22621.2861Turned spatial sound offEnsured...
  5. Windows 11 Audio Issue

Windows 11 Audio Issue: Hi, I noticed when using earphones to listen to YouTube and I open a program that has to use the earphones as well ZOOM, third-party movie app, etc., there is a noticeable loss in audio quality. The audio becomes hollow. However, once I close whatever program uses the...
  6. Windows 11 Audio Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Audio Issue: I recently updated my windows 11 and now my Audio Services no longer works. I have tried just about everything I could except resetting the thing. Anyone got any advice?...
  7. WINDOW 11 AUDIO ISSUES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOW 11 AUDIO ISSUES: I recently installed windows 11 and I've been having problems with my Audio as well as Wi-fi but I found a workaround for it.the Audio says "No Audio installed" ever since I after the update. I have tried updating, uninstalling the drive audio drivers but they are not there...
  8. Windows 11 audio issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 audio issue.: Hey, I have an audio issue when with windows 11. The problem is with games. So let's say I play Valorant, and maybe my character is facing forward and there is a noise happening behind me. The sound will be really low and I will barely hear it. Or let's say there is an...
  9. Windows 11 audio issue.

Windows 11 audio issue.: Hey, I have an audio issue when with windows 11. The problem is with games. So let's say I play Valorant, and maybe my character is facing forward and there is a noise happening behind me. The sound will be really low and I will barely hear it. Or let's say there is an...
  10. Windows 11 Audio Issues

Windows 11 Audio Issues: After updating to windows 11, my audio for my laptop has been very bugged. The only way to temporarily fix this issue is by restarting my computer. As I just said, this is only temporary, I can plug in my headphones into my laptop the first time and it will just as intended...