Windows 10: window 11 feel abit slower after full format

Discus and support window 11 feel abit slower after full format in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My window 11 feel slows after the full format, like loading folder in c:tabbing and window button. windows isn't using alot of my ssd and ram.might be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tanyinqin, Nov 25, 2022.

1. tanyinqin Win User

window 11 feel abit slower after full format

My window 11 feel slows after the full format, like loading folder in c:tabbing and window button. windows isn't using alot of my ssd and ram.might be the virus that got trasmitted idk

:)

tanyinqin, Nov 25, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 25, 2022
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Nov 25, 2022
  4. window 11 feel abit slower after full format

Slower external drive formatting with Windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you.

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + Q”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Update
    the latest driver and check if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the driver and select
      “Update”.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

window 11 feel abit slower after full format

1. window 11 feel abit slower after full format - Similar Threads - window feel abit

2. I feel robbed after buying windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I feel robbed after buying windows 11: Its windows 10.....but with a barely functioning File explorer...congratulations can I have my 120 dollars back please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-robbed-after-buying-windows-11/b1bdf8ca-bf16-46e6-b6b2-28af6fbe839a
  3. I feel robbed after buying windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I feel robbed after buying windows 11: Its windows 10.....but with a barely functioning File explorer...congratulations can I have my 120 dollars back please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-robbed-after-buying-windows-11/b1bdf8ca-bf16-46e6-b6b2-28af6fbe839a
  4. window 11 feel abit slower after full format

window 11 feel abit slower after full format: My window 11 feel slows after the full format, like loading folder in c:tabbing and window button. windows isn't using alot of my ssd and ram.might be the virus that got trasmitted idk...
  5. Windows 11 feels like a downgrade

Windows 11 feels like a downgrade: I don't understand the point of the whole Windows 11 Insider Program, all I see are tons of useful features removed from Windows 10. It genuinely feels like a downgrade from Windows 10.See Screenshot Below Can't group apps in Start Menu anymoreSee Screenshot Below Half of the...
  6. Mouse feeling slower/heavier than usual

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse feeling slower/heavier than usual: Hello ! I'm really sorry to bother but my issue is annoying as hell. When I came to pc, everything was great, I had my 400 dpi glorious model o, playing fps with a nice feeling, good aim ect.Then, suddenly, the mouse stopped working. I unplugged it and plugged it back, but...
  7. New PC slower and full of lags

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC slower and full of lags: Hi, after a lot of years I finally got myself a new PC. Previously I've got one of first gen of Intel i5 CPU, and 12GB of RAM, upgraded SATA to faster SSD. Now I've got i7-9700 with 64GB of RAM and ultra fast 2TB NVMe Samsung 970 EVO PLUS, which really shines with up to...
  8. laptop feels slower after hdd replacement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop feels slower after hdd replacement: the ssd I was using failed and had corrupt windows files so I got a hdd and replaced it. The hdd is SATA-III 6/Gbs 500 gb any reason why it would be a little slower?...
  9. Why does resetting Windows is slower than formatting windows ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does resetting Windows is slower than formatting windows ?: I do some testing. I reset my PC with no backup to save (remove all files), and also I select the quick option (with less secure). Then, it took more than 2 hours for the reset to finish but if I use the Windows USB drive to format my computer, it just finished less than 20...
  10. How much slower will your PC feel after patching for Spectre-Meltdown?

in Windows 10 News
    How much slower will your PC feel after patching for Spectre-Meltdown?: Intel has published both data collected from both users and synthetic benchmarks and the bottom line is that users will experience a real-world performance hit of about between six and eight percent, with systems running 8th-generation processors seeing a smaller impact than...