Windows 10: Window 11 Home Chinese Keyboard Desktop Only

Discus and support Window 11 Home Chinese Keyboard Desktop Only in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,My Lenovo laptop had installed Chinese keyboard. But it display desktop only which I can't see the keyboard under the language bar. Kindly advise.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jes_89, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Jes_89 Win User

Window 11 Home Chinese Keyboard Desktop Only

Hi,My Lenovo laptop had installed Chinese keyboard. But it display desktop only which I can't see the keyboard under the language bar. Kindly advise.

:)

Jes_89, Jul 30, 2022

2. On-Screen Keyboard for Traditional Chinese input missing after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Have you installed any language pack for onscreen keyboard?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps how to add the Chinese keyboard and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+x” and go to control panel.
    • Click on “language”.
    • Click on “add a language” and select the Chinese language.
    • Then click on add at the bottom and check whether you get the
      keyboard or not.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 30, 2022
  3. Not able to install Chinese Traditional keyboard in my Windows phone

I tried to install Chinese Traditional keyboard on my Windows phone but it failed.

ALL Chinese Traditional kerboards were failed but Simplfied.

It showed message as below and detail phone info. listed.

"The text suggestion update for this keyboard didn't download successfully."

Model: NuAns NEO

Software: Windows 10 Mobile

Version: 1703

OS build: 10.0.15063.540

FW version number: 1028.020.001.95

Failed keyboard:

Chinese Traditional BoPoMoFo

Chinese Traditional Changjie

Chinese Traditional Handwriting

Chinese Traditional Quick

Chinese Traditional Stroke

Regards,

Eddie

泛泛之輩Hsieh, Jul 30, 2022
  4. Window 11 Home Chinese Keyboard Desktop Only

Chinese keyboard: characters suggestion pop-up disappeared after upgraded Windows 11

Yesterday after I upgraded the windows to windows 11, my Chinese keyboards do not show the characters suggestions when I used scroll down. Although I tried to remove and re-install the keyboard, the pop-up still disappeared. How can I solve this problem?

Remarks: I use Chinese (Traditional keyboard) in Hanyu Pinyin mode.

Thank you for your help!

Kookky_WpPp, Jul 30, 2022
Thema:

Window 11 Home Chinese Keyboard Desktop Only

1. Window 11 Home Chinese Keyboard Desktop Only - Similar Threads - Window Home Chinese

2. How to change from Windows 11 home Chinese Edition to Windows 11 home English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change from Windows 11 home Chinese Edition to Windows 11 home English: As the previous community posts were unhelpful to me.I have a Huawei d14 that I got from China.Specs:i5 13420H16 GB Ram512 GB storage With Windows 11 Home Chinese edition 23H2It's locked with only one display language. I have tried to find support but could not....
  3. How to change from Windows 11 home Chinese Edition to Windows 11 home English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change from Windows 11 home Chinese Edition to Windows 11 home English: As the previous community posts were unhelpful to me.I have a Huawei d14 that I got from China.Specs:i5 13420H16 GB Ram512 GB storage With Windows 11 Home Chinese edition 23H2It's locked with only one display language. I have tried to find support but could not....
  4. Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...: Please see the attached screen shot. I did follow all the instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-screen-chinese-traditional-bopomofo/1b34dd0f-b1a4-463b-8dca-edf240f9d564
  5. Chinese Version of Windows 11 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Version of Windows 11 Home Single Language: Hello, I recently bought a laptop in China which has windows 11 single language, so I can't not change the language of the system. I want to know if I buy a Windows 11 home key and activate it in my computer will I be able to change the display language of my computer?...
  6. Chinese Version of Windows 11 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese Version of Windows 11 Home Single Language: Hello, I recently bought a laptop in China which has windows 11 single language, so I can't not change the language of the system. I want to know if I buy a Windows 11 home key and activate it in my computer will I be able to change the display language of my computer?...
  7. Chinese Keyboard not working,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Keyboard not working,: I have some issues with inputting Chinese text it won't work even though the preferred language is set to Chineseactions were taken:- running a troubleshooting program and found no issues,- reinstall language pack using IPKsetup- changed IME settings to default.tried...
  8. Window 11 Home Chinese Keyboard Desktop Only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Home Chinese Keyboard Desktop Only: Hi,My Lenovo laptop had installed Chinese keyboard. But it display desktop only which I can't see the keyboard under the language bar. Kindly advise....
  9. Chinese keyboard and pinyin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese keyboard and pinyin: Hi, I'm learning chinese so I need to write in it often. But recently I've had a problem: when I write in pinyin I can't see options of hanzi to choose one, I just write pinyin and when I type a space a hanzi appears, sometimes it is the correct but not always. what can I do...
  10. Chinese only, in a tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chinese only, in a tablet: Has anyone experienced a similar problem (many did but it was with other languages and all were solved as posts I have see) when Chinese is the only language a Windows 10 converted Onda v975w is ready to work with? My Onda worked well in English (and other languages if...