Windows 10: Window 11 is very very slow - Not able work

Discus and support Window 11 is very very slow - Not able work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi ,I have recently updated my laptop OS from windows 10 to 11. Now it very slow slow , even I am not able to work. Screens keeps freezing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lamya Samar, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Window 11 is very very slow - Not able work

Hi ,I have recently updated my laptop OS from windows 10 to 11. Now it very slow slow , even I am not able to work. Screens keeps freezing and lagging.Please resolve or suggest solutionRegards,Lamya

:)

Lamya Samar, Dec 24, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 24, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 24, 2021
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Window 11 is very very slow - Not able work

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 24, 2021
Thema:

Window 11 is very very slow - Not able work

1. Window 11 is very very slow - Not able work - Similar Threads - Window very very

2. Windows 11 very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 very slow: I cloned the operating system to a new drive months ago with no issues. The system is booting from the new drive. Today I formatted the old drive and Windows is operating at a snail’s pace. An app called COM surrogate is using between 50 mb/s to 100 mb/s. Never seen this...
  3. Windows 11 very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 very slow: I cloned the operating system to a new drive months ago with no issues. The system is booting from the new drive. Today I formatted the old drive and Windows is operating at a snail’s pace. An app called COM surrogate is using between 50 mb/s to 100 mb/s. Never seen this...
  4. Computer working very slow

Computer working very slow: hello to all-- I have been speaking with someone about this problem and would appreciate more advice and help :My wife's computer Hard Drive capacity is about 500GB and what is free on it is 165 GB. She has NO other drives and it is an older machine maybe 5-7 years old at...
  5. Window 11 is very very slow - Not able work

Window 11 is very very slow - Not able work: Hi ,I have recently updated my laptop OS from windows 10 to 11. Now it very slow slow , even I am not able to work. Screens keeps freezing and lagging.Please resolve or suggest solutionRegards,Lamya...
  6. very, very slow performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    very, very slow performance: Hi, I'm asking for my sister. she has a computer that responds very, very slowly if it does respond at all. She has a Compaq-Presario running Windows 10 Pro, ver. 1903, OS build 18362.720, upgraded on 8/28/2019 ; 1.99GB memory, with Pentium Dual 2 core CPU E2160 at 1.8GHz...
  7. windows sometimes loads very very slow sometimes works.

windows sometimes loads very very slow sometimes works.: soo long story short. i been having problems with my pc. i would record game plays then pc would freeze. hard reset try it again and it would freeze. then sometimes it would work fine no problems. now it would freeze after inputting my password to windows. it would load a...
  8. Windows 10 very very slow

Windows 10 very very slow: Hi I have an HP Spectre x360 wxith an Intel Core i7-7500U, 2,7 GHz, 16Go RAM and a 2TB hard drive 1.45To free. Since one week my PC is very very slow. I'm using Kaspersky Total Security without any alert. I'm also using MalwareByte without also any alert I run...
  9. Very very slow computer

Very very slow computer: My laptop Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series became very very slow in running all applications etc since last 2 weeks. It started after installing few window updates. How to get out of it. Please help....
  10. Very, very slow internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very, very slow internet: Good Morning For the past week I have been having problems with internet pages being very slow to load, having to be constantly refreshed to display the content and often not displaying the content at all despite repeated attempts. I have had my telephone line and...