Windows 10: Window 11 Keep Getting BDOS

Discus and support Window 11 Keep Getting BDOS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I'm getting a lot of problem with my window 11 which keep getting BDOSI check in the control panel security it says thisProblem signatureProblem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MamaWin, Jun 23, 2022.

1. MamaWin Win User

Window 11 Keep Getting BDOS

Hi I'm getting a lot of problem with my window 11 which keep getting BDOSI check in the control panel security it says thisProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 113Parameter 1: 19Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 10deParameter 4: 25a2OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22000.2.0.0.768.100Locale ID: 1033Extra information about the problemBucket ID: 0x113_19_nvlddmkm!NvDispatchPnpit happens after a few months of buying this new laptopI have tried using DDU but the problem sti

:)

MamaWin, Jun 23, 2022
  2. John Vil Win User

Why does Windows 10 bump me out when playing bdo

Hello Alexandra,

For us to better assist you and provide us with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you installed all the latest available updates for Windows?
    • What is the current version/build of your Windows 10? To check, type
      winver
      on Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • May we know what BDO stands for? Does this issue occur on other games?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps?

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Window 11 Keep Getting BDOS

Constantly getting BDOS

Hello I have been getting bdos errors since I formatted my computer and each time there is a different error I cannot understand what is wrong with it at first I thought it is because of my new ram stick but it was not giving any error before formatting
    my computer.

Dropbox - Minidump.rar - Simplify your life

thanks for the help.

Ali Efkan Tozkoparan, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Window 11 Keep Getting BDOS

1. Window 11 Keep Getting BDOS - Similar Threads - Window Keep Getting

2. Window 11 Keep Getting BDOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Keep Getting BDOS: Hi I'm getting a lot of problem with my window 11 which keep getting BDOSI check in the control panel security it says thisProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 113Parameter 1: 19Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 10deParameter 4: 25a2OS version: 10_0_22000Service...
  3. Window 11 Keep Getting BDOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 Keep Getting BDOS: Hi I'm getting a lot of problem with my window 11 which keep getting BDOSI check in the control panel security it says thisProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 113Parameter 1: 19Parameter 2: 2Parameter 3: 10deParameter 4: 25a2OS version: 10_0_22000Service...
  4. Window 11 Keep Getting BDOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BDOS - Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDOS - Windows 11 pro: Mein PC hat des Öfteren mal Abstürze. Jedes mal wenn ein Systemfehler aufgetaucht ist, ist der PC sofort neu gestartet.Daraufhin habe ich den automatischen Neustart bei einem Systemfehler deaktiviert.Dann wenn es ein Systemfehler gab, hat er nur noch das letzte Bild angezeigt...
  6. BDOS - Windows 11 pro

BDOS - Windows 11 pro: Mein PC hat des Öfteren mal Abstürze. Jedes mal wenn ein Systemfehler aufgetaucht ist, ist der PC sofort neu gestartet.Daraufhin habe ich den automatischen Neustart bei einem Systemfehler deaktiviert.Dann wenn es ein Systemfehler gab, hat er nur noch das letzte Bild angezeigt...
  7. BDOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDOS: I was using Edge just opening one or two tabs then suddenly there is a BDOS with the FAST_ERESOURCE_PRECONDITION_VIOLATION stop code. Is there anything to do to fix it, and also my laptop crashed even though I just bought it in September, with a lot of different stop codes...
  8. BDOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BDOS: I was using Edge just opening one or two tabs then suddenly there is a BDOS with the FAST_ERESOURCE_PRECONDITION_VIOLATION stop code. Is there anything to do to fix it, and also my laptop crashed even though I just bought it in September, with a lot of different stop codes...
  9. BDOS

10. Constantly getting BDOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constantly getting BDOS: Hello I have been getting bdos errors since I formatted my computer and each time there is a different error I cannot understand what is wrong with it at first I thought it is because of my new ram stick but it was not giving any error before formatting my computer....