Windows 10: window 11 spec error

Discus and support window 11 spec error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; good day , i using the HP pavillion laptop with the spec. as below :- HP Pavilion x360 - 14-ba079txIntel® Core™ i7-7500U 2.7 GHz base frequency, up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kenneth leemun kit, Nov 24, 2021.

1. window 11 spec error

good day , i using the HP pavillion laptop with the spec. as below :- HP Pavilion x360 - 14-ba079txIntel® Core™ i7-7500U 2.7 GHz base frequency, up to 3.5 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 coresupgraded RAM to 8GB x 2pc512GB m.2 ssd upgradedit this the spec is higher then the min requirement for the windows 11. why the heath check app still alert not meet the requirement.

:)

kenneth leemun kit, Nov 24, 2021

2. Windows 10 Upgrade Error 11/11/2015

Hi Marianne,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with installing the updates, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to see any error notification along with the error code?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot in to the desktop?

This issue might be due to the anti-virus software or corrupted Windows Update Components.

I suggest you to hard reboot the computer and perform the below.

Step 1: Try to eject all the external devices connected to your computer except mouse and keyboard, reboot the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to uninstall the anti-virus software installed on your device and check for the updates.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check.

Resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

For further reference: How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10
    Installation

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 24, 2021
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile window 11 spec error :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

window 11 spec error

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

window 11 spec error

1. window 11 spec error - Similar Threads - window spec error

2. window 11 spec error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window 11 spec error: good day , i using the HP pavillion laptop with the spec. as below :- HP Pavilion x360 - 14-ba079txIntel® Core™ i7-7500U 2.7 GHz base frequency, up to 3.5 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 coresupgraded RAM to 8GB x 2pc512GB m.2 ssd upgradedit this the...
  3. window 11 spec error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 11 spec error: good day , i using the HP pavillion laptop with the spec. as below :- HP Pavilion x360 - 14-ba079txIntel® Core™ i7-7500U 2.7 GHz base frequency, up to 3.5 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 coresupgraded RAM to 8GB x 2pc512GB m.2 ssd upgradedit this the...
  4. Concern about Windows 11 Spec.

in Windows 10 Support
    Concern about Windows 11 Spec.: Used Windows for many years but I fear the latest requirement for TPM will be the end of Windows for me. Both home laptops do not have TPM so Windows 11 will not install. I will not be spending 1000 plus replacing perfectly good equipment, so I'll probably revert to Pads and...
  5. Laptop specs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop specs: I need a new laptop. What do you think of the following specs: Dynabook Toshiba Tecra A-50F Windows 10 Pro Education 16GB DDR4 RAM 1TB SSD Lithium Ion Battery I don't know if it is removeable Celeron 4205U - 1.8Gz with 2 cores I don't do anything special with...
  6. Windows 10 on specific specs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on specific specs.: Let's say i have a PC (512gb hdd, 4gb ram DDR3, intel core 2 duo) and an iMac with the same specs. (i have windows 10 on both) Would both run windows 10 in the same way? or would the PC be faster? submitted by /u/ayaabk [link] [comments]...
  7. These are my specs, currently running windows 7, are these specs good enough for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    These are my specs, currently running windows 7, are these specs good enough for windows 10?: Would it benefit me or would it slow the computer down if I upgraded to windows 10, as it runs okay on windows 7 Processor ProcessorAMD Athlon(tm) II X2 B24 ProcessorManufacturer AMD Speed 3 GHz Number of Cores 2 CPU ID 178BFBFF00100F62 MemoryRAM 8.0 GB Storage: 512gb...
  8. Monitor Specs Questions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Specs Questions: I'm thinking of replacing a 1K monitor with 2K and would like whatever advice anybody can provide. 1. Most manufacturers have their own "technology" like Crystalclear, SmartContrast, SmartImage, SplendidPlus Video Intelligence Technology, AQCOLOR, Brightness Intelligence,...
  9. Monitor Specs Questions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Specs Questions: I'm thinking of replacing a 1K monitor with 2K and would like whatever advice anybody can provide. 1. Most manufacturers have their own "technology" like Crystalclear, SmartContrast, SmartImage, SplendidPlus Video Intelligence Technology, AQCOLOR, Brightness Intelligence,...
  10. Computer Specs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Specs: Where can I find my computer specifications for my Lenovo Ideapad 330 ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-specs/c39cbb53-928c-48fe-8635-ea74bb0a6a4c"