Windows 10: Window 11 update issue

Discus and support Window 11 update issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Team,kindly request you please check why I'm not getting window 11 updated but we have to show for window 11 update.I am using the currently window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ashifkhan8743, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Window 11 update issue

Hi Team,kindly request you please check why I'm not getting window 11 updated but we have to show for window 11 update.I am using the currently window 10 64bit. My laptop:- ASUS TUF 17Model No.:- FA706IRequest you please check & resolve asap.

:)

Ashifkhan8743, Oct 8, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 8, 2021
  4. Techtu Win User

Window 11 update issue

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Window 11 update issue :)

Techtu, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

Window 11 update issue

1. Window 11 update issue - Similar Threads - Window update issue

2. Windows 11 Update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update issue: For some reason, the newest Windows 11 update makes my pc boot time takes more longer till 5 minutes and also my another disk in my pc Adata SU650 is not detected in disk management. It was working before this windows update and I tried to use sfc /scannow in windows restart...
  3. Windows 11 update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update issue: Windows 11 I've been attempting to update it for several days. It also indicates that updates are available, but every time I click the update button, it remains stuck at 0% download progress see attached image. It occasionally displays a "Retry" or error message. But the...
  4. Windows 11 Update Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update Issues: Hello,I am trying to update my system to Windows 11 however am encountering multiple errors.Attempted to create windows installation media via disk image with Rufus. Created as GPT and have BIOS in UEFI mode however the USB media is not recognised in the BIOS cannot select it...
  5. Windows 11 Update Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update Issues: Hi,I updated to windows 11 recently and my computer is having all kinds of update problems now. I am unable to perform any windows updates and many of the updates I need are security specific or functionally important i.e. bluetooth, audio, display. I tried to run the...
  6. Windows 11 update update issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update update issues: Earlier i tried to run a troubleshoot for windows update, after it finish it says promblems found, i tried a few step but all of them didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-update-issues/3c5906ea-d5ae-44aa-9c8d-6dc8abd637e3
  7. Windows 11 update update issues

Windows 11 update update issues: Earlier i tried to run a troubleshoot for windows update, after it finish it says promblems found, i tried a few step but all of them didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-update-issues/3c5906ea-d5ae-44aa-9c8d-6dc8abd637e3
  8. Windows 11 Update Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update Issues: Hello Microsoft Community, I just managed to get Windows 11 installed onto my laptop after it got uninstalled as it put me into a "Choose an option" screen - which gave me the option to continue or troubleshoot. The result was having to uninstall it and reinstall it - which...
  9. Windows 11 update issue

Windows 11 update issue: I have two asus S510uq laptop and one got win 11 about 2 weeks ago while other one still have nothing. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-update-issue/92786708-ab08-45fa-a9de-cf5013d6bf60
  10. issue with windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    issue with windows 11 update: Hi MicrosoftI just bougth a Surface Laptop 4 13,5" AMD one month ago and in currently used the windows 10 home. But why haven't I received the update notification to windows 11 until now?please help me!thank you...