Windows 10: window 11

Discus and support window 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; will win 11 ever support my Intel® Core™ i5-6440HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by oscarmorris1, Nov 25, 2021.

1. window 11

will win 11 ever support my Intel® Core™ i5-6440HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz

:)

oscarmorris1, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 25, 2021
  4. window 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

window 11

1. window 11 - Similar Threads - window

2. Why is Microsoft Support, so RACIST & OBSTINATE?Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Support, so RACIST & OBSTINATE?Windows: I have been trying for the PAST TWO WEEKS to install Windows 11 Pro, on a 2TB hard disc drive, that I have in my HP 17-by0026ds laptop computer. I purchased the 64-Bit OEM DVD of Windows 11 Pro, which I loaded into the my computer's DVD drive, and followed all of the provided...
  3. Why is Microsoft Support, so RACIST & OBSTINATE?Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft Support, so RACIST & OBSTINATE?Windows: I have been trying for the PAST TWO WEEKS to install Windows 11 Pro, on a 2TB hard disc drive, that I have in my HP 17-by0026ds laptop computer. I purchased the 64-Bit OEM DVD of Windows 11 Pro, which I loaded into the my computer's DVD drive, and followed all of the provided...
  4. Caps Lock Indicator On Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock Indicator On Windows 11: So I have a caps lock indicator on windows 11 that just randomly started appearing and i really hate it so i want to get rid of it but i dont know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-indicator-on-windows-11/208a96eb-23b3-409f-b1ec-50bc9390cf1e
  5. In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?: In the Windows Phone emulator I picked up here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53424I am wonderering if there is a way to use hardware accelerometer controls as opposed to the virtual accelerometer controlls. If there is a way to feed any of this...
  6. Caps Lock Indicator On Windows 11

Caps Lock Indicator On Windows 11: So I have a caps lock indicator on windows 11 that just randomly started appearing and i really hate it so i want to get rid of it but i dont know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-indicator-on-windows-11/208a96eb-23b3-409f-b1ec-50bc9390cf1e
  7. In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?

In the Windows Phone emulator - hardware gyro/accelerometer controlls?: In the Windows Phone emulator I picked up here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53424I am wonderering if there is a way to use hardware accelerometer controls as opposed to the virtual accelerometer controlls. If there is a way to feed any of this...
  8. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  9. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...: motherboard is b650e-f gaming Wi-Fi and the processor is amd 7900x, for some reason when I go onto the driver's section of Asus the lan driver is for intel it says but those are the only ones so I don't know if that is the problem and wouldn't know how to fix it. I'am also...
  10. Asus setup does not support OS WNT_10.0H_64 on windows 10 pro, tried many things I go onto...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware