Windows 10: window 11

Discus and support window 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; will win 11 ever support my Intel® Core™ i5-6440HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by oscarmorris1, Nov 25, 2021.

1. window 11

will win 11 ever support my Intel® Core™ i5-6440HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz

:)

oscarmorris1, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 25, 2021
  4. window 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

window 11

1. window 11 - Similar Threads - window

2. Exact same laptops bought in the same country do not get Windows 11 at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exact same laptops bought in the same country do not get Windows 11 at the same time: Just the title. My father and I have the same laptop XPS 15 9570 and we bought it in the exact same country. My father received the update, but I did not. Is there any explanation to that?...
  3. Exact same laptops bought in the same country do not get Windows 11 at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exact same laptops bought in the same country do not get Windows 11 at the same time: Just the title. My father and I have the same laptop XPS 15 9570 and we bought it in the exact same country. My father received the update, but I did not. Is there any explanation to that?...
  4. How to Add, Remove or Reset Quick Settings in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Add, Remove or Reset Quick Settings in Windows 11: [ATTACH]The Windows 11 Quick Settings is very similar to the Action Center in Windows 10. The same keyboard shortcut Win+A can be used to open them. PC users can customize Quick Settings to their preferences. In this post, we will show you how to Add, Remove or Reset Quick...
  5. How to increase Battle.net download speed in Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to increase Battle.net download speed in Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you find that your download speeds are slow when playing Battle.net, then this post talks of some methods you can use to increase Battle.net download speed on Windows 11/10 PC and make it faster. Increase Battle.net download speed in Windows PC If you want to...
  6. Windows 11 does not recognize micro SD card, not allowing image puller to find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 does not recognize micro SD card, not allowing image puller to find it: I am trying to pull an image from a microSD card used for an ubuntu board computer. The microSD card is 64gb. Back in windows 10 which I used to do this yesterday before I updated to 11, when I plugged in the SD windows would pop up warnings about the many partitions on the...
  7. Windows 11 does not recognize micro SD card, not allowing image puller to find it

Windows 11 does not recognize micro SD card, not allowing image puller to find it: I am trying to pull an image from a microSD card used for an ubuntu board computer. The microSD card is 64gb. Back in windows 10 which I used to do this yesterday before I updated to 11, when I plugged in the SD windows would pop up warnings about the many partitions on the...
  8. I have windows 11 and cannot find a driver for kodak c310 all i one printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 11 and cannot find a driver for kodak c310 all i one printer: Split from this thread.I have windows 11 and cannot find a driver for kodak c310 all i one printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-and-cannot-find-a-driver-for/d7d40a82-8195-4528-8933-60d82db35ea3
  9. I have windows 11 and cannot find a driver for kodak c310 all i one printer

I have windows 11 and cannot find a driver for kodak c310 all i one printer: Split from this thread.I have windows 11 and cannot find a driver for kodak c310 all i one printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-and-cannot-find-a-driver-for/d7d40a82-8195-4528-8933-60d82db35ea3
  10. I have a problem with Windows Hello PIN

I have a problem with Windows Hello PIN: i, I have a problem with Windows Hello PIN. I reinstall my Windows 10 Home & Student 2016 and it updated to the newest version. I also changed my local account name and password, but when I do that as online instruction, it asked me to create a PIN. I followed the steps, and...