Windows 10: window 1o

Discus and support window 1o in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Tomorrow I will buy my first apple product, window 10 is not something I want to deal with any more. I don't like default you set up each time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gail 904 piece crap, Oct 13, 2018.

1. window 1o

Tomorrow I will buy my first apple product, window 10 is not something I want to deal with any more. I don't like default you set up each time I upgrade, far from user friendly. Went to apple store with my wife and logged on apple first time, you missed boat, sorry you missed dock! I used Microsoft product my whole life (70 years old) now it's time to change, window 10 is a piece crap, the number web sites that no longer can log into to discuss window 10 is a good indicator of quality of product. I think learning a user friendly software is less of problem than dealing with windows 10!

:)

gail 904 piece crap, Oct 13, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 13, 2018
  4. window 1o

task mgr lost in windows 1o

Hi Sheila,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you make any changes in prior to this issue?
    • Do you get any error message or error code on the screen?

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

window 1o

1. window 1o - Similar Threads - window

2. Gateway computer running on windows 8 won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway computer running on windows 8 won't sign in: I have had this Gateway computer since December 2012 but have not updated it at all so im sure it's still running on Windows 8 to be exact. I have logged in with the same password each time until now for some reason i could not log in and had to change my password so i did...
  3. Gateway computer running on windows 8 won't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gateway computer running on windows 8 won't sign in: I have had this Gateway computer since December 2012 but have not updated it at all so im sure it's still running on Windows 8 to be exact. I have logged in with the same password each time until now for some reason i could not log in and had to change my password so i did...
  4. I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...: long story short i spent around 3 hours last night adjusting all my settings in my network tab, i have set my duplex and speed to 1gb to correspond with my new wifi speeds but my system is still capping its link speed recieve/transmit at 100mbps, how do i increase this to be...
  5. I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...

I am on windows 11 home and i have done all the tricks with the duplex settings but my link...: long story short i spent around 3 hours last night adjusting all my settings in my network tab, i have set my duplex and speed to 1gb to correspond with my new wifi speeds but my system is still capping its link speed recieve/transmit at 100mbps, how do i increase this to be...
  6. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment: For over 2 hours I tried to get my laptop to move past “automatic repairs”. I found the options to go into safe mode and I tried to do recovery, go to windows 10, reset but keep my files… but this stupid ****, problems I been having since it was 2 years old, fresh out of ****...
  7. Mi mando xbox one no reconocible desde windows 11 por bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mi mando xbox one no reconocible desde windows 11 por bluetooth: Buenas he intentado conectar mi mando xbox one a mi pc con Windows 11 por bluetooth y este no lo reconoze, es mas el mismo mando lo puedo conectar en el mismo pc con windows 10 sin problemas, he reinstalado varias veces los drivers del adaptador bluetooth, actualizado el...
  8. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment: For over 2 hours I tried to get my laptop to move past “automatic repairs”. I found the options to go into safe mode and I tried to do recovery, go to windows 10, reset but keep my files… but this stupid ****, problems I been having since it was 2 years old, fresh out of ****...
  9. Mi mando xbox one no reconocible desde windows 11 por bluetooth

Mi mando xbox one no reconocible desde windows 11 por bluetooth: Buenas he intentado conectar mi mando xbox one a mi pc con Windows 11 por bluetooth y este no lo reconoze, es mas el mismo mando lo puedo conectar en el mismo pc con windows 10 sin problemas, he reinstalado varias veces los drivers del adaptador bluetooth, actualizado el...
  10. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade