Windows 10: Window 20H2 login problem and PC is very laggy after an hour of using. It Keep asking me...

Discus and support Window 20H2 login problem and PC is very laggy after an hour of using. It Keep asking me... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, since I updated to newest Window 20H2 version. I keep having a problem -1st, the Login screen is DIFFERENT- Can anyone explains why? . Old... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by soiberi1, Nov 19, 2020.

1. soiberi1 Win User

Window 20H2 login problem and PC is very laggy after an hour of using. It Keep asking me...

Hello, since I updated to newest Window 20H2 version. I keep having a problem

-1st, the Login screen is DIFFERENT- Can anyone explains why? . Old login version just ask me for the password with the MS mail I have.

The 20h2 version asking for password and it tells me to set up the PIN EVERYTIME.

Then I check in C:/Users/AmiciaMy username foldeR-> It keeps create my default user name into different folder like. Amicia.... 1, Amici...2 etc..

I assume the login process create multiple different folder of my username eachtime I login? WHY?

The login is on 20h2 is super slow compare to previous version. And I feel like it causing me too much trouble

Since using 20h2, my PC is VERY LAGGY after an hour of using. Window APP like sticky notes, calculation to 3rd pt app like Iheart radio, Netflix ... opens VERY SLOW and Delay/laggy after I was using my pc for an hour.

I convert back to 2004 version-previousbuild- and Everything works smoothly and finenow. So problem is with 20h2 version then?

Please help, I am very worrying about updating to 20h2 in the future

:)

soiberi1, Nov 19, 2020
  2. arthr Win User

graphics on my PC have been super laggy

Hi everyone, have been trying to follow this thread and have tried most things but now feel like I've exhausted most efforts..

Since updating to 19041.630 the graphics on my PC have been super laggy, I've tried to do a repair install from USB, have run SFC/DISM a million times but keep getting "Problem with BITS service... HELPMSG 2182.." in the troubleshooting.

Any suggestions from this initial bit of info.. my next step will be a clean install *Party

arthr, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Window 20H2 login problem and PC is very laggy after an hour of using. It Keep asking me...

Laggy

Hi Wilson,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in Troubleshoot
    lags or freezes in Windows
    and check if it works.

Note: The article holds good for Windows 10.

You may also go through the suggestions given in Tips to improve PC performance in Windows
    to help make your PC run better.

Note:

Reset will result in the loss of data and the applications installed. You may take a backup of the data before reset.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Window 20H2 login problem and PC is very laggy after an hour of using. It Keep asking me... - Similar Threads - Window 20H2 login

2. Roblox is very laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is very laggy: Hi, I've been using Roblox for about 2 years now, and overnight, the framerate has dropped significantly and input delay is very bad. My computer has about 250 GB of space left, and I am very confused. Any reasons why Roblox is so laggy?...
  3. Roblox is very laggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox is very laggy: Hi, I've been using Roblox for about 2 years now, and overnight, the framerate has dropped significantly and input delay is very bad. My computer has about 250 GB of space left, and I am very confused. Any reasons why Roblox is so laggy?...
  4. Windows is laggy and slow after 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is laggy and slow after 20H2 update: Hi, I've recently decided to update my windows 10 machine to 20H2 in order to use some WSL 2 features. I have noticed, however, that my PC gets annoyingly laggy when using the Windows Terminal, WSL, Chrome or just by opening any other program. Has anyone ever had this problem...
  5. Window 20H2 login problem and PC is very laggy after an hour of using. It Keep asking me...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window 20H2 login problem and PC is very laggy after an hour of using. It Keep asking me...: Hello, since I updated to newest Window 20H2 version. I keep having a problem -1st, the Login screen is DIFFERENT- Can anyone explains why? . Old login version just ask me for the password with the MS mail I have. The 20h2 version asking for password and it tells me to set...
  6. Windows ask me 2fa to log me in after the 20H2 patch

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows ask me 2fa to log me in after the 20H2 patch: Since I updated my main PC to windows 10 20H2 I need to enter 2fa to log me in. I got other computer but only this one ask it. The other PC got the password field and they log me in normally. My main PC I need to click on Connection. A popup appear I enter my password and my...
  7. PC very laggy after unplugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC very laggy after unplugged: hello, about 2 days ago I was moving my setup around and had unplugged my monitors and put them in another room. me being lazy I just unplugged my PC while GTA v and Spotify were still running, instead of hooking up a monitor and doing a proper shutdown. so far I've done...
  8. Windows keeps asking me to login. BUT I AM LOGGED IN !!!!!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows keeps asking me to login. BUT I AM LOGGED IN !!!!!!: OK Time Lady (Whoever you are...), Here are answers to your questions; to elaborate: I have taken pictures of three messages I constantly receive and I described in my original message: (a) Bottom RHS corner of screen “Microsoft Account Problem” – picture 1 (b)...
  9. An App called "Line" keeps asking me to login.

An App called "Line" keeps asking me to login.: What is it and how do I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-app-called-line-keeps-asking-me-to-login/613bae29-b115-471b-b0f8-2735681d86f7
  10. OneDrive keeps asking me to login

OneDrive keeps asking me to login: Are there any temporary files, settings, etc. I can set CCleaner to avoid cleaning, because every time I restart my computer, OneDrive keeps asking for my Microsoft account to continue using it. In a similar fashion, the same behavior can be observed if OneDrive is run...