Windows 10: wINDOW 7 TO WINDOWS TEN UPGRADE

Discus and support wINDOW 7 TO WINDOWS TEN UPGRADE in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. My windows hard drive crashed fatally and I had to replace it. I had upgraded to ten from 7 during the free period a couple of years ago. With my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by michaelmalonemgm, Nov 19, 2018.

1. wINDOW 7 TO WINDOWS TEN UPGRADE

Hi.

My windows hard drive crashed fatally and I had to replace it. I had upgraded to ten from 7 during the free period a couple of years ago. With my new hard drive I installed windows ten home but I cannot activate it because I do not have a windows ten key. Is it now the case that I have to revert to windows 7 to get going again?

:)

michaelmalonemgm, Nov 19, 2018

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 19, 2018
  4. wINDOW 7 TO WINDOWS TEN UPGRADE

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

wINDOW 7 TO WINDOWS TEN UPGRADE

1. wINDOW 7 TO WINDOWS TEN UPGRADE - Similar Threads - wINDOW TEN UPGRADE

2. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Ten: can windows ten be transferred to another motherboard if the old motherboard that failed is different. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten/8332a453-0dfd-4a35-8fc9-d6f1cdbc2b2a
  3. INSTALL WINDOWS TEN IN A COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 7

INSTALL WINDOWS TEN IN A COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 7: I AM 82 AND NOT COMPUTER LITERATE. I HAVE A WINDOWS TEN LICENSE KEY AND WANT TO INSTALL IT ONTO MY LAPTOP THAT HAS WINDOWS 7. IS THERE A SIMPLE WAY TO DO IT? WITHOUT CONFUSING COMPUTER LANGUAGE? THANK YOU VERY MUCH....
  4. windows ten upgrade bsod my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows ten upgrade bsod my pc: im using a windows ten upgrade tool from microsoft, the MediaCreationTool20H2 from the official website, and when it gets to about 42 percent on the install where it says it will restart multiple times, i get a bluescreen. the technical info states STOP: 0x0000007e...
  5. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Ten: I have shut down my computer as normal and, when opening again, it appears all my settings, Office and files have disappeared. How can I get back to how it was without actually starting everything again right from the beginning? I just want it back to how it was this morning....
  6. Windows Ten

Windows Ten: When I scan a paper, to email it to my family, I use the PDF icon. When I had Windows 7, the program automatically put a copy of the scanned page in my document folder. When I perform the same task in Windows ten I can't find a copy of the scanned paper anywhere. Does it...
  7. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Ten: How can I create a schedule in landscape form. I am using Windows Ten and are new to this system. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten/70530d32-24fd-4c09-8cb3-a4e200e73d76
  8. Windows ten upgrade

Windows ten upgrade: Upgraded from windows 10 on asus computer has stock 16 gb ram and 2tb hd issue is after upgrade it says i have 16 gb ram but only 6.95 gb avail?!?! On bare fully reset computer nothing on it also the optical drive wont work. Nor will it even recognize it in find...
  9. ten upgrade assistance

ten upgrade assistance: Does my Ten need to have Upgrade Assistance after update was installed? 80802
  10. Upgrade Eight to ten

Upgrade Eight to ten: How can I upgrade my O.S eight to ten. It's possible? 28139