Windows 10: Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC.

Discus and support Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm unable to activate my window 11 by Microsoft student account that is provided by HEC. When I checked my subscription that have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BCB22S036, Jan 2, 2024.

1. BCB22S036 Win User

Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC.

I'm unable to activate my window 11 by Microsoft student account that is provided by HEC. When I checked my subscription that have the following.-----------------------------------------Microsoft 365 A3 for students use benefit.Microsoft 365 Lighthouse Plan 1Information BarriersMicrosoft BookingsUniversal Print Without SeedingProject for Office Plan E3Common Data ServiceInformation Protection for Office 365 - StandardEducation AnalyticsMicrosoft Kaizala ProMicrosoft SearchWhiteboard Plan 2Microsoft Intune Plan 1 for EducationMicrosoft Defender for Cloud Apps DiscoveryTo-Do Plan 2Window

:)

BCB22S036, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC. :(

Zakin, Jan 2, 2024
  3. Active Windows 10 with University email

Hello

I am a student and I get my email from the university

I tried to use this email to activate my office and it works but when I am using the same email address to activate my windows 10 this message comes out

That Microsoft account doesn't exist.

how can I activate my Windows?

and why my university Email doesn't work?

ShroukAyman, Jan 2, 2024
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC.

Microsoft to Revamp Activation System with Windows 9

One of my college instructors was gifted a "Teacher's Edition" book from Microsoft that included a full copy of Windows (Vista, I think?). Every quarter, he'd wipe it and show the new students how to go through the install. It didn't take long before his key wouldn't activate. He called Microsoft support, explained that he was a college instructor who was partnered with MSDN AA, he was given a copy by Microsoft themselves, and it was asking him to phone in. They asked how many machines that copy of Windows was installed on. He would rather excitedly (and comically) say "Right now, none!" and they'd fairly quickly give him the activation key.

Social engineering can be another way around activation. Windows can get pretty inexpensive if you can split it a few ways.

Continuing a topic from above, Steam-like DRM doesn't seem too bad to me. I like the idea that you just install the OS, no activation to worry about, then you buy the right to log in on your account. It seems to me like that will stop the "I've reformatted and now I can't activate" issue.

Thema:

1. Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC. - Similar Threads - Window activation issue

2. downloadable win10 edu version for university student

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloadable win10 edu version for university student: Dear Sirs: My school University of California, Santa Cruz recently stopped providing free windows 10 education operating system for students to download they suggested that I should contact microsoft support and querying about the availability of win 10 edu version for...
  3. Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window activation issue by microsoft student account from university that provided by HEC.: I'm unable to activate my window 11 by Microsoft student account that is provided by HEC. When I checked my subscription that have the following.-----------------------------------------Microsoft 365 A3 for students use benefit.Microsoft 365 Lighthouse Plan 1Information...
  4. Student activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Student activation: Hello, I'm a student I'm trying to download microsoft 365 to my computer and it's not running, can someone assist me? Thank you, my email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. Windows 10 activation by Microsoft 365 A3 student account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation by Microsoft 365 A3 student account: I'm using windows 11 pro. Today, our university gave us Microsoft 365 A3 subscription which includes windows 10 enterprise subscription. Now, I want to convert windows 11 pro to 10 or 11 enterprise or education. But, I cannot find any way of doing it.How to change windows...
  6. Microsoft Student Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Student Account: Hello, I have a problem with my Microsoft student account where I still get the message that I have to activate while I've heard that I can benefit from a free account. Please advise. Thank you...
  7. Trying to validate my account as student from university and it fails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to validate my account as student from university and it fails: Sorry but our systems are a detecting a problem with your account and are unable to validate your access. Please contact Support and reference the following transaction ID and message code. TransactionId: 06557665-ed9a-41a2-aad5-a38e799d0878 Message Code: 715-123170...
  8. Help this university student plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help this university student plz: Hi, i’m a 19 year old university student. Last week, my dad went mental about a fight we had about studying and then he confiscated all my tech (iPhone, laptop, dj gear etc) Now i got my pc back, but he removed everything from my laptop besides the office 365 apps and...
  9. Which product to activate from window student?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which product to activate from window student?: So I recently built a computer and the copy of windows I had on the Mobo was a education edition thats no longer valid. Its asking me to activate I'm just unsure which product I need to buy to activate? Do I need a full copy? Cause I see prices differences all over the...
  10. activate Microsoft Student ID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activate Microsoft Student ID: I have a problem that a student sent me a word .docx which I need to review and edit but can not do that because MS word is asking for a key. Can you help please? *Mad 65750