Windows 10: window activation problem

Discus and support window activation problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i can saw a message your window licence expired soon go to setting activate window but my window activation is already done.what can i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MuhammadNaveed4, Mar 23, 2019.

1. window activation problem

i can saw a message

your window licence expired soon go to setting activate window

but my window activation is already done.what can i do?

:)

MuhammadNaveed4, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 23, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

window activation problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

window activation problem

1. window activation problem - Similar Threads - window activation problem

2. Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation problem and windows activation troubleshoot problem: I bought a prebuilt PC HP OMEN and it already had windows activated but after around 8 months I encountered a problem. After around 4h of my pc being on activate windows appears in the bottom right. I ran the trouble-shooter but it says "something interrupted........ Try...
  3. window activation problem

window activation problem: System is asking to activate the window otherwise it will expire soon . But when I go to the settings it says the window is already activated. Now what should I do...
  4. window activate problem

window activate problem: dear sir, kindly my pc start give me message to activate windows I already have key why ask me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-activate-problem/6fa80ee8-fdfc-473d-b93a-8fb6554d4815"
  5. Problems with windows activation

Problems with windows activation: Hi I'm having some issues with windows activation I recently updated my pc, moved my parts to another pc and re-installed windows on both. Before this both pc's had a valid windows 10 licence. In order to move the licences I used a vbs script to extrace the licence...
  6. Windows Activation problem

Windows Activation problem: Hi, I recently built a new pc and I transfered my old windows license (it was a windows 7 Pro N Key). Everything was fine, but i needed to replace the Motherboard (since it was defective) I changed for the same model so I didn't reinstall windows. But now my pc claims...
  7. Activate Windows Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows Problems: How to activate my windows and why show on screen "Activate Windows" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-problems/3ee2a9da-af91-4d02-bc28-778e52825e23
  8. problems with activating windows

problems with activating windows: hello, I've tried everything but it seems that I can't activate my windows. the troubleshot error code is: 0x8007007B. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-activating-windows/3aabb3d5-2b5d-4227-b19a-92942d6d5ec4"
  9. Windows activation problem

Windows activation problem: After recent update,my windows10 enterprise is not getting activated.I am getting error code as 0x80070002.My internet connection is good.I did troubleshooting so many times but it did not work.Please resolve the issue.[ATTACH]...
  10. problem in activating the windows

problem in activating the windows: hi my genuine windows 10 got corrupted. so i gave my laptop at local service center. i think he gave me a fake windows 10 pro version now my laptops shows my windows in not activated what to do ?? please help me is it possible to get activated back if i reset this pc ?...