Windows 10: Window activation troubleshooter is nonexistent

Discus and support Window activation troubleshooter is nonexistent in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, i recently took the hdd out of my laptop and put into my new rig and by doing so, deactivated windows. I have searched how to reactivate it and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dean_Reynolds, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Window activation troubleshooter is nonexistent

Hi, i recently took the hdd out of my laptop and put into my new rig and by doing so, deactivated windows. I have searched how to reactivate it and it tells me to go to Settings>Update and Security>Activation>Troubleshooter. My problem is that when I go to the activation page, there is no troubleshooter to be found! Window activation troubleshooter is nonexistent a5b92827-8a93-433d-b1ef-6c159ec5c9e1?upload=true.png I'm hoping someone here has a solution to my problem, thanks.

:)

Dean_Reynolds, Sep 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Sep 14, 2019
  4. Window activation troubleshooter is nonexistent

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

Window activation troubleshooter is nonexistent

1. Window activation troubleshooter is nonexistent - Similar Threads - Window activation troubleshooter

2. Windows 11 activation troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 activation troubleshooting: Hello, the problem is in the activation of windows 11. writes that the version is inactive.Everything is connected to the Internet and works well, I don’t know what to do......
  3. Windows 11 activation troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 activation troubleshooting: Hello, the problem is in the activation of windows 11. writes that the version is inactive.Everything is connected to the Internet and works well, I don’t know what to do......
  4. Activating and Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activating and Troubleshooting: Hello guys, i'm having issues activating my pc and troubleshooting it as well. Have tried using another product key but it keeps giving me the 0*80070057 error. What do you guys suggest i do?...
  5. Windows 10 activation troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation troubleshooting: I have the "We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to the Store to buy genuine Windows. Error Code: 0xC004F009" and it wont go away even though I have Windows 10 Home. I have tried Troubleshooting and restarting but it...
  6. Activation troubleshoot

Activation troubleshoot: I am having a windows 10 version and i have recently repaired my laptop and the repair person has changed my windows version to windows 10 pro.It is now showing to activate my windows. I have my previous windows activation key but now when i entered it in activation option it...
  7. Windows Activation Troubleshooting Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Activation Troubleshooting Problem: I don't know how to fix this.... I need help. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-troubleshooting-problem/a676ddca-1c51-4fb6-b461-934c34e5f865
  8. troubleshoot in windows activation error

troubleshoot in windows activation error: I can't activate window in my pc ,when I try to troubleshoot it says pls install windows 10 home signal language what can I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-in-windows-activation-error/a9599068-eff4-4718-9f0e-029a89b92648"
  9. Activation troubleshooting.

Activation troubleshooting.: I downloaded the Diagnostic Tool with excellent ( Ahaaaa!) results for Win10pro but now want to do the same for Office but it is greyed out and not accessible. What is this 1st timer doing wrong please?*Huh 141808
  10. Activation troubleshooting

Activation troubleshooting: In order to best provide assistance, we request users to run either of the below to try and identify the issue you may be having. A. *Arrow Activation Diagnostic Tool (Checks MS Office activation with basic Windows activation data only) B. *Arrow LicensingDiag.ps1 (No...