Windows 10: Window activation

Discus and support Window activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Window 10 Pro was activated before but now it asks me to activate it and I don't have the product key what shall I do?? Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nohaaa_noha, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Window activation

My Window 10 Pro was activated before but now it asks me to activate it and I don't have the product key

what shall I do??

Please help

:)

nohaaa_noha, Aug 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Window activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Window activation

1. Window activation - Similar Threads - Window activation

2. Windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation: Hello. I am trying to activate Windows 10 IOT 2015 (OEM). It is being installed on a brand-new Windows 'computer' (it's on a virtual machine I just created this morning)...I read the posts about reverting back to Windows 7 but that is not an option here. I get error code:...
  3. 0xC004F025 Windows 10 Activation Error

0xC004F025 Windows 10 Activation Error: Hello, I just Upgraded some Hardware and now my Windows License will not activate with the Error Code 0xC004F025. The Troubleshooter did not help ether and the " I recently changed Hardware on this Device" option was Fruitless as well. It is not an OEM license, i already...
  4. Windows 10 Activation . Error code: OxC004F074 . Not able to activate it

Windows 10 Activation . Error code: OxC004F074 . Not able to activate it: Not able to activate my windows 10. It is showing OxC004F074 error . KIndly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-error-code-oxc004f074-not/b5e07790-ff02-40a5-8441-bbd5e12c5ceb"
  5. Digital License not activating Windows 10 (Solved)

Digital License not activating Windows 10 (Solved): I've recently built a new PC and I'm trying to activate Windows 10 on it. I've reinstalled my Windows on several PCs before and it's never been an issue, it's always activated itself. I have a digital license connected to my Microsoft account, and I am logged in on this PC...
  6. Windows 10 Activation Problems

Windows 10 Activation Problems: Alright, so to provide a background I was given an OEM product key for windows 7 professional. when the Windows 10 update came out I downloaded it and everything worked fine. I have recently changed pretty much everything on my computer, form CPU to graphics card, but not the...
  7. Can I download and activate Windows 10 Home using a Windows 10 Pro key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I download and activate Windows 10 Home using a Windows 10 Pro key?: submitted by /u/Pizzapeter1998 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxwkzw/can_i_download_and_activate_windows_10_home_using/
  8. Windows 10 pro activation not working

Windows 10 pro activation not working: I bought W10 Pro on the ms web site and it is not activating. I did not receive a licence key by email so I guess it uses a digital licence. I can see the w10 pro licence in my account ans purchased but it will not trigger my w10 installation to become active. I called...
  9. Windows 10 activation

Windows 10 activation: I need help to activate windows 10 after motherboard and cpu change. I have the product key but windows won't let me activate. I got some error codes that doesn't show up in the error code list too :(...
  10. Activation of Windows 10 on new PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activation of Windows 10 on new PC: I am trying to activate my windows 10. The company that supplied my new system said that it came with a full version of Windows 10 pro and charged according. I now can not activate windows as it is telling me that what the company supplied is an upgrade. The disk supplied...