Windows 10: Window Activation

Discus and support Window Activation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I activate my windows? I tried several times, it showed me "Windows can't be activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by K.Babs, Mar 25, 2020.

1. K.Babs Win User

Window Activation

How do I activate my windows? I tried several times, it showed me "Windows can't be activate

:)

K.Babs, Mar 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Window Activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Window Activation

1. Window Activation - Similar Threads - Window Activation

2. i am having challenges ACTIVATING my windows 10, kindly help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i am having challenges ACTIVATING my windows 10, kindly help: my windows 10 is proving difficulty in activating. can i get an urgent assistance?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-challenges-activating-my-windows-10/10bf92c4-a78b-4212-a26a-de84bcb2e866
  3. Windows 10 100% Disk Activity; Little I/O but in a Pattern

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 100% Disk Activity; Little I/O but in a Pattern: I recently completed a difficult reinstall of Windows 10 on my Dell XPS 8700. I got over the final hurtle by completely disabling any RAID so that the SSD and HDD were separate devices. I also loaded the latest Intel Drivers during the install. The system has been stable...
  4. Windows 10 on my laptop has started telling me to activate every 24 hours~

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on my laptop has started telling me to activate every 24 hours~: Hi, I have successfully been running my Windows 10 home upgrade from the oem 8.1 on my laptop since the upgrade first became available. But for some reason lately, around the same time every day, my Windows has started telling me to activate it in the bottom right corner of...
  5. Can't activate my window 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate my window 10: Hi, I have Windows 10 pro version 1803,Can't activate my window because of this error code 0*8007007B & some keys not responding on my system, repair asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-window-10/e4aa8ede-9687-44ad-bc88-03197b01fbd8
  6. Activate WIndows 10

Activate WIndows 10: I purchased Windows 10 from Microsoft and received a product code. I downloaded and installed Windows 10 successfully but when I try to activate it I continually get an error code 0xc004f050. I need this on my computer today....
  7. activation on windows 10 home edition and an error message telling me it will expire and...

activation on windows 10 home edition and an error message telling me it will expire and...: Due to the expiry message I bought windows pro 10 OEM and entered key but get error message 0xc004f050. I have entered it a few times but it just gives the error message. I am not very computer literate so if I cannot plug and play I usually get stuck. please help...
  8. "activate windows" watermark appearing suddenly; had genuine Windows 8, got free upgrade to...

"activate windows" watermark appearing suddenly; had genuine Windows 8, got free upgrade to...: Like the title says, I bought my laptop several years ago with Windows 8 installed on it. At some point, Microsoft "upgraded" me to Windows 10. Now, after a system update, I am getting the "Activate Windows" watermark. I run the troubleshooter and it says I need to buy...
  9. Activate Windows 10 Pro?

Activate Windows 10 Pro?: Not long ago, possibly in February, the ''Activate windows'' in the corner started showing up. When I restart my computer it doesn't but after a while, it does again. My computer is activated, and when I try to activate it with a different code I found off the internet this...
  10. Error: 0x803F7001 when trying to activate Windows 10 Pro

Error: 0x803F7001 when trying to activate Windows 10 Pro: Hello, I have trouble activating Windows 10 Pro on my new laptop Schenker Via 15: https://www.schenker-tech.de/en/schenker-via-15-en I have an OEM product key which I purchased from Playasia. Before asking my question here, I tried to fix this issue on my own searching the...