Windows 10: Window animations problems

Discus and support Window animations problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm having some problems with the window animations. Or rather, problems without the window animations. With animations turned on, everything is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hiatus, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Hiatus Win User

Window animations problems

I'm having some problems with the window animations. Or rather, problems without the window animations.
    With animations turned on, everything is buttery smooth. But when I turn them off in System Properties Performance, all windows effected by dark mode loads in light mode for a millisecond before showing the correct colors again.

I don't particularly like window animations, so I rather turn them off when possible. However, the strobe-like flash every time I open an explorer window makes it worse than the animations.

All other settings seems to be working fine on/off. But the window animation part kind of sucks for me.
    I'm on quite old hardware, but it's not old enough not to be able to pick a color scheme and stick to it when opening a window...
    My hope is that someone can help me solve this with settings and tweaks somehow... I'm on the latest driver for my GPU, btw.

:)

Hiatus, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Darknova Win User

Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Window animations problems :)

Darknova, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Cortana isn't showing it animation

Hi Rifqi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What do you refer by "Cortana Animation"?
    I suggest you to check the settings in Cortana and make sure all settings is turned on.

Follow the steps:

• Type cortana and settings in search bar
    • Turn on all the settings listed.
    Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Window animations problems

Anime Nation

no problem,just happy to join the anime fans haha i got more anime to list but i don't see the point,i've listed more than enough *Big Grin Window animations problems :D

kurosagi01, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Window animations problems

1. Window animations problems - Similar Threads - Window animations problems

2. Missing Spotlight Animals

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing Spotlight Animals: Hello there When I got Windows 10, the spotlight feature for login in, showed a varity of animals and landscapes. I really enjoyed the animals since, well, I enjoy animals. Seeing them makes me happy. But during the last couple of months, the login spotlight has ben nothing...
  3. Animated cursor glitching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Animated cursor glitching: Hello everyone this is my first post here. I have been using an animated cursor called Night Diamond for over a year. No problems. Then Windows 10 version 1809 came, and my cursor is now works like a png image, sometimes it shows signs of trying to show animations, but it...
  4. Icon Animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon Animation: I use Windows 10, build 17134.165. There are times when my desktop icons animate themselves (a folder icon will animate open then animate close, other icons may change to a slightly different icon then change back to the original, for example). They do not change positions on...
  5. Avatars (Animated gif)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Avatars (Animated gif): I don't wanna hi-jack Stephanie's thread so I created this thread for animated avatars. @gregrocker , here is your request. [img] Hope this will do... Creating animated avatar is easy. Anyone can do it online for FREE. The only tricky part is creating the...
  6. Performance: Play animations in Windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance: Play animations in Windows: Hi, I just want to share a nice Perfamnce increase. Disabling "Play animations in Windows" give a huge jump in performance. It can be found under PC Settings > Ease of Access > Other options. 51978
  7. Slow/laggy Windows 10 animations

Slow/laggy Windows 10 animations: Hello, I have a new 10" tablet (1920x1080) with a x5-z8300 CPU and the following problem, that all Windows 10 animations like switching windows, opening apps, swiping around the task bar and so on are "laggy" or frames are being dropped. Newest HD drivers are being...
  8. Animations and Typing Lag Problem

Animations and Typing Lag Problem: When I am typing, the letters show always late. When there is animation, example the loading animation, opening start menu or search, it would be sluggish. I include also the start menu delay in opening up. I hope that you guys can help me with this. Thank You very much for...
  9. Windows 10 endless boot-animation

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 endless boot-animation: Hey guys, I've got a problem with my windows now, because it has crashed due to missing power (somehow my socket lost power). Then I've tried to reboot it some hours later and I could access my GRUB and it could get through the first state of booting but no matter what it...
  10. Animated desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Animated desktop: Hi again,,, I am interested in having an animated desktop,, I have seen a nice aquarium one which indecently was free,, I downloaded the picture and it showed on the desktop but it did nothing. I'm afraid I need help with this please,, could someone show me in a dummies...