Windows 10: Window animations problems

Discus and support Window animations problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm having some problems with the window animations. Or rather, problems without the window animations. With animations turned on, everything is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hiatus, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Hiatus Win User

Window animations problems

I'm having some problems with the window animations. Or rather, problems without the window animations.
    With animations turned on, everything is buttery smooth. But when I turn them off in System Properties Performance, all windows effected by dark mode loads in light mode for a millisecond before showing the correct colors again.

I don't particularly like window animations, so I rather turn them off when possible. However, the strobe-like flash every time I open an explorer window makes it worse than the animations.

All other settings seems to be working fine on/off. But the window animation part kind of sucks for me.
    I'm on quite old hardware, but it's not old enough not to be able to pick a color scheme and stick to it when opening a window...
    My hope is that someone can help me solve this with settings and tweaks somehow... I'm on the latest driver for my GPU, btw.

:)

Hiatus, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Darknova Win User

Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Window animations problems :)

Darknova, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Cortana isn't showing it animation

Hi Rifqi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What do you refer by "Cortana Animation"?
    I suggest you to check the settings in Cortana and make sure all settings is turned on.

Follow the steps:

• Type cortana and settings in search bar
    • Turn on all the settings listed.
    Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Window animations problems

Anime Nation

no problem,just happy to join the anime fans haha i got more anime to list but i don't see the point,i've listed more than enough *Big Grin Window animations problems :D

kurosagi01, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Window animations problems

1. Window animations problems - Similar Threads - Window animations problems

2. the windows animation is slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the windows animation is slow: i recently upgraded from windows 10 to 11. i met all the requirements i have 4gigs of ram and 256 gigs of ssd. whenever i open start menu the animation looks very slow very low frame rate. the same happens when i maximise or open a minimised application. sometimes the...
  3. the windows animation is slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the windows animation is slow: i recently upgraded from windows 10 to 11. i met all the requirements i have 4gigs of ram and 256 gigs of ssd. whenever i open start menu the animation looks very slow very low frame rate. the same happens when i maximise or open a minimised application. sometimes the...
  4. No animations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No animations: Randomly there's been no animations on some stuff. In my browser instead of gliding down when I go down on my scroll wheel it teleports down. When I pull up the taskbar it just appears, when I press the window key start just appears. And when I drag windows it drags a red...
  5. Windows animation lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows animation lagging: This all problem i started observing when i though to update my kali linux wsl to WSL 2 and to do that enabling virtualization from bios and also need to enable a windows feature " virtual machine platform " but after enabling the virtual machine platform and rebooted my...
  6. Animation Problem in Windows and Desktop issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Animation Problem in Windows and Desktop issue: I started facing this issue a few days that whenever we drag freely on the laptop using the mouse by pressing the left buttonnot to select anything a blue box with blue line appears instead of that white dotted lines are coming and a transparent box is formed and also...
  7. Changing windows boot animation to custom animation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing windows boot animation to custom animation: [ATTACH] So I'm trying to change my windows boot animation to my own gif file, and I found a boot updater but that was for windows 7. I will attach the gif files so you guys can check it out Sam.T Thanks https://i.redd.it/8dr289e3kv951.gif submitted by...
  8. Windows 10 Animation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Animation: How to speed up animation on windows 10 WITHOUT DISABLING IT just make it seem faster but doesn't disabling it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-animation/8b48b4fc-5156-4d86-8209-0e38f7909a8f
  9. Animations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Animations: Hi, sorry for my english, I accidentally turn off some Windows animations with AMD GPU Booster, now when I move cursor to already open apps on TaskBar, they don't pop up like before, like Chrome, tabs, Groove Music(next, prev, pause), nothing. How can I turn that on, i tried...
  10. Animations and Typing Lag Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Animations and Typing Lag Problem: When I am typing, the letters show always late. When there is animation, example the loading animation, opening start menu or search, it would be sluggish. I include also the start menu delay in opening up. I hope that you guys can help me with this. Thank You very much for...