Windows 10: window app stop working

Discus and support window app stop working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; sir mere laptop me times coaching application not work properly he shows that window app stop working and a problem caused the programe to stop working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Deepak thainua, Aug 1, 2020.

1. window app stop working

sir mere laptop me times coaching application not work properly he shows that window app stop working and a problem caused the programe to stop working correctly window will close the program my contact no 875003085

:)

Deepak thainua, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. window app stop working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2020
  4. window app stop working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

window app stop working

1. window app stop working - Similar Threads - window app stop

2. Scrolling stopped working with Windows apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scrolling stopped working with Windows apps: - Windows 10 Home, My last update was KB4592438 on 12/26/2020. - Built in Windows apps stopped scrolling and the computer stopped going into sleep mode. Scrolling with non microsoft apps seems unaffected. The scrolling issue is with both the keyboard and mouse....
  3. Apps Stop Working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps Stop Working in Windows 10: Hello For some reason a lot of my apps on Windows 10 have stopped working including the Microsoft store app. When I click on the apps nothing happens and its the same with all of the preinstalled apps. I update windows regularly, I have Norton anti-virus software and still...
  4. TubeCast app stopped working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TubeCast app stopped working: I downloaded TubeCast from the Microsoft Store. It used to work well but I am currently facing an issue... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tubecast-app-stopped-working/433238f0-b21f-48bd-a4e5-e70cde8212c6
  5. default apps stopped working

default apps stopped working: After April update, default apps stopped working. How can I fix the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-apps-stopped-working/236e81ce-f0cd-48ce-9c12-c83a42310a63
  6. Windows Phone app stopped working

Windows Phone app stopped working: Today I wanted to send some texts and since I was in front of my computer screen and my phone was chilling on the bed, I wanted to launch Windows phone app as I was doing many times before. Only this time the icon of the app in the start menu was dark blue instead of light...
  7. Windows Mail app stopped working

Windows Mail app stopped working: For the first time in several weeks I opened my computer and launched my Windows Mail app, but only my work email was getting synched, not my 2 gmail accounts. They wouldn't show anything. When I went to the Mail setting to manage the accounts, I could see them listed, but...
  8. windows apps have stopped working

windows apps have stopped working: all of my windows apps have stopped working ,they just appear for a second on screen & collapse . these apps are working fine 2-3 days ago . but I don't know what happened with them . kindly help me...
  9. Win10 apps stopped working

Win10 apps stopped working: This happened a few days ago, maybe a week, the Win10 native apps stopped working. The image viewing app doesn't work, Mail doesn't work, Calendar doesn't work... I haven't checked the others yet, but I'm sure the answer is it don't work. "There is a problem with mail....
  10. Apps stop working.

Apps stop working.: Hi, In the Reliability Monitor it claims that Photo App - stopped working. I used it briefly and closed it down and saw no evidence of any problem but as stated above the Monitor claims it stopped working. Am I closing it down incorrectly; I use the close button 'X' top...