Windows 10: Window/Apps gets minimized if I move over the mouse from the active screen.

Discus and support Window/Apps gets minimized if I move over the mouse from the active screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Even thought the tablet mode is disabled with the options given following [ATTACH] Video: https://streamable.com/xz0cl Please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KunalDeshpande1, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Window/Apps gets minimized if I move over the mouse from the active screen.

Even thought the tablet mode is disabled with the options given following

Window/Apps gets minimized if I move over the mouse from the active screen. f53c666b-4fe9-47e4-91e5-f123842edfa1?upload=true.png

Video: https://streamable.com/xz0cl

Please help me understand, What am I doing wrong here!

:)

KunalDeshpande1, Sep 16, 2019

2. Why are my games minimizing when there is no mouse activity or minimizing randomly?

Hi Walter,

To address your concern, we suggest that you refer to StevenN.'s response on this related

thread
    for some troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michael Tus, Sep 16, 2019
  3. mouse moving - screens minimizing

Hi John,

The issue you're experiencing with your mouse might be due to an outdated driver or a faulty device. While with the screens minimizing, this might be due to a variety of reasons.

Having said that, please provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about your concern:

• Is your Windows 10 updated?
    • Are your drivers up-to-date, especially your mice driver? If not, you can follow the steps found on this
      link on how to update your drivers in Windows 10.
    • When did the issue started? Are there any changes made before the issue started? If yes, what are these changes?
    • Have you tried using a different mice device? If yes, did you get the same issue?
    • Does the issue with your screen minimizing occurs with any window or application open? Does it happen randomly? If not, when does it exactly happen?

If updating the drivers didn't respond, let's reinstall your mice driver. Here's how:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Right-click the driver under Mice and other pointing devices, then select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your laptop to automatically reinstall the drivers. Make sure that you update the driver after re-installation.

To make sure that you're not experiencing an account specific issue, kindly
    create another administrator account
    and observe if the
    issue will still be present.

Let us know what happens after following the above mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Window/Apps gets minimized if I move over the mouse from the active screen.

mouse moving - screens minimizing

Using Windows 10 , my mouse moves when scrolling and would like to stop screens from always minimizing . Thanks . Just and old geezer who wants to search the web . John

JohnClark 637, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Window/Apps gets minimized if I move over the mouse from the active screen.

1. Window/Apps gets minimized if I move over the mouse from the active screen. - Similar Threads - Window Apps gets

2. Every time I move my mouse, my screen is minimized with an option to add a desktop + New...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I move my mouse, my screen is minimized with an option to add a desktop + New...: Every time I move my mouse, my screen is minimized with an option to add a desktop + New Desktop and shows a scrolling document history. The issue has just started and appears to get worse, minimizing my screen and open documents every time I move my mouse and or move the...
  3. Mouse not moving in screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse not moving in screen: Hi there, I’m having an issue with my mouse. I currently can’t move the pointer anywhere on the screen once I’ve logged in, the pointer tries to move but just zips back to the same spot. It’s also just vibrating on the same spot on the screen. When I reboot my computer it...
  4. Mouse not moving in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not moving in screen: Hi there, I’m having an issue with my mouse. I currently can’t move the pointer anywhere on the screen once I’ve logged in, the pointer tries to move but just zips back to the same spot. It’s also just vibrating on the same spot on the screen. When I reboot my computer it...
  5. Mouse not moving in screen

6. Moving over from ltsc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moving over from ltsc: Hi folks I moved over to windows from Linux a while back and was using ltsc, as it felt much less bloated compared to traditional Windows. I've been dual booting since, as necessary. I am ready to make the plunge and ditch the second boot, in hopes of using wsl and the new...
  7. Curious Annoyance - Mouse Over Window Activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Curious Annoyance - Mouse Over Window Activation: Windows 10 Pro - 1903 Build 18362.449 All latest updates as of today. Recently I have notices an annoyance involving activating a window by hovering over it with the mouse. I sincerely detest this feature as I have had it set up the other way for years now and I suppose I...
  8. Full Screen Apps Minimizing

Full Screen Apps Minimizing: I have a two monitor set up. When I'm watching videos full screen on the Netflix app and Movies and Video player and I click on something on my other screen, apps automatically minimize my video and pause it. Is there some setting in windows where I can turn this off?...
  9. how do I stop windows from minimizing randomly when I move my mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I stop windows from minimizing randomly when I move my mouse: Have tried, tablet mode setting and all from earlier post, but nothing works. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-windows-from-minimizing-randomly/07b17b64-4670-4f6f-b513-708c83b7f5c3
  10. Screen gets jerky when I don't move my mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen gets jerky when I don't move my mouse: Recently there was an update from windows on windows 8. A problem came about when i realised that everytime i spectate in a game or watch some TV series, the graphics starts to lag and becomes jerky. I thought it may be a problem with OS so i upgraded it to windows 10, but...