Windows 10: Window apps keeps selecting the bottom items.

Discus and support Window apps keeps selecting the bottom items. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started having this issue after restarting my laptop. After that, I can't select an internet connection to connect without right-clicking. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JPysus, Jan 28, 2021.

1. JPysus Win User

Window apps keeps selecting the bottom items.

I started having this issue after restarting my laptop.

After that, I can't select an internet connection to connect without right-clicking.

This bug also exist on other windows built in app.

Right now, I can't submit a feedback on Feedback Hub because when I opened
    "Choose a category", it keeps sliding down the thing,

This isn't a keyboard issue either, I tested on a keyboard test website and it's all ok.

ItWindow apps keeps selecting the bottom items. [​IMG]

:)

JPysus, Jan 28, 2021
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 Mail app doesn't "move" items

Hello Roger,

Since you already ran the troubleshooter for Windows apps, may we know the message that appears after the troubleshooter have completed troubleshooting?

For now, we suggest that you check if there are updates waiting to be installed for your Windows 10 device. To manually check for updates in Windows 10, follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings
      > Update & security > Windows Update. If you want to check for updates manually, select
      Check for updates.
    • Select Advanced options, and then under Choose how updates are installed, select
      Automatic (recommended).
    Note: After the updates have finished installing, restart your device and check if you are able to move items within Windows 10 Mail app.

David Haz, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Favorite selected keeps coming back

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Try deleting the Favorites in User profile and check if it helps.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you
      can delete the Favorites from there and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 28, 2021
  4. Window apps keeps selecting the bottom items.

Select item in list

Says in the manual to select an item from a list in a text message you press (but not hold it down) the pen icon button and the centre joystick button at the same time. I do this and it does nothing.

As contrasted to selecting multiple items in a list which it says you do by holding the pen icon button DOWN and then pressing the down or up arrow.

And to select text, you hold it down and press the right or left joystick button.

I think the part about selecting an item in a list is either incorrect or Nokia's definition of a list is different to mine Window apps keeps selecting the bottom items. :)

Either way pressing then letting go the pen button and middle joystick button does nada.

longshanks---01, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Window apps keeps selecting the bottom items.

1. Window apps keeps selecting the bottom items. - Similar Threads - Window apps keeps

2. Can't select bottom part of desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't select bottom part of desktop: I have a Surface Pro 8 on Windows 11. As you can see in the image, I can't left click + drag to select everything on the desktop. It stops slightly above the taskbar.It happens when I'm using the device by itself, and it happens if I'm displaying to a second monitor only....
  3. My selection keeps on moving when In the windows menu or the search bar on the bottom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My selection keeps on moving when In the windows menu or the search bar on the bottom: My selection keeps on moving when In the windows menu or the search bar on the bottom. This also happens in the settings app, but not anywhere else. My selection seems to scroll upwards and to the side. Is there any way I can fix this? Would updating to Windows 11 possibly...
  4. My selection keeps on moving when In the windows menu or the search bar on the bottom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My selection keeps on moving when In the windows menu or the search bar on the bottom: My selection keeps on moving when In the windows menu or the search bar on the bottom. This also happens in the settings app, but not anywhere else. My selection seems to scroll upwards and to the side. Is there any way I can fix this? Would updating to Windows 11 possibly...
  5. My selection keeps on moving when In the windows menu or the search bar on the bottom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. " these item you selected is unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    " these item you selected is unavailable": The computer was reimage but when trying to access Configuration Manager. A message pop up saying "The item you selected is unavailable. It might have been moved, renamed or removed. Do you want to remove it fron the list."...
  7. " these item you selected is unavailable"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    " these item you selected is unavailable": The computer was reimage but when trying to access Configuration Manager. A message pop up saying "The item you selected is unavailable. It might have been moved, renamed or removed. Do you want to remove it fron the list."...
  8. " these item you selected is unavailable"

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Settings App in Windows 10 keeps scrolling down and selecting the bottom option.

Settings App in Windows 10 keeps scrolling down and selecting the bottom option.: I'm unable to select any other options on any menu in the Settings app, it keeps scrolling down to the bottom and automatically selecting the last option on the page. I've tried reinstalling my mouse/keyboard drivers, and doing sfc/scannow checks, nothing seems to be...
  10. menu selected items (blue?)

menu selected items (blue?): So.. is it blue, by default? Not possible to change ? I hate this baby-blue color.... [img] 11638