Windows 10: Window audio will not start

Discus and support Window audio will not start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my windows audio program will not start so no audio is running through my devices they are not showing up due to the program not running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GabeUh, Jul 29, 2021.

1. GabeUh Win User

Window audio will not start

my windows audio program will not start so no audio is running through my devices they are not showing up due to the program not running

:)

GabeUh, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 29, 2021
  4. dvojinov Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

do you have asus board ? did you care to check my page ?

all right I checkd your specifications your mobo and audio setup is :

• Realtek ALC889 codec
    • High Definition Audio
    • 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
    • Support for Dolby® Home Theater
    • Support for S/PDIF Out
    That doesn't necessary mean Dolby Digital Live ..if by any chance you have Dolby Digital Live and want to go with it you should use your manufacturers drives , however if this DHT is one of the Software solutions DAX 1 , 2 or whatever and you dont have DOlby Digital Live 5.1 surround to select that means only native DOLBY and DTS are sported as pass-through once such contest is detected but you wont gain all time 5.1 as you miss Dolby Digital LIve or DTS Interactive (gaming , music videos that are not Dolby or DTS ) in this case check my page :

SimpleSite.com

read the instructions carefully EXPLORE THE PAGE and follow them step by step and it may be that you end up with full DTS Interactive and Dolby Digital Live on your board , as it is GIABYTE you have great chances ..ASUS unfortunately has issues with DTS interactive ongoing more then 6 months now and I start to believe that ASUS lost DTS Interactive licence and is drooped out of the game or they have issue that they are not aware off .

dvojinov, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Window audio will not start - Similar Threads - Window audio start

2. Windows Audio Service will not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Service will not start: My windows Audio Service is not running and will not start even when I got to the "Services" app and tell it to start. When I do this I get the error message "0x80070005 access denied," problem with that is that my account is the administrator for this PC and has the same...
  3. Windows Audio Service will not start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Audio Service will not start: My windows Audio Service is not running and will not start even when I got to the "Services" app and tell it to start. When I do this I get the error message "0x80070005 access denied," problem with that is that my account is the administrator for this PC and has the same...
  4. Windows Audio Service will not start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Audio service not starting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio service not starting: Before I went to bed yesterday I pressed "update and shutdown". Installed latest windows update and when I turned the pc on in the morning audio didn't work. Checked Services and noticed that Windows Audio Service wasn't running. When I tried to start it I got "access...
  6. Audio Service Not Starting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Service Not Starting: I turned on my computer this morning to see that a little red x was beside my volume. I click it and it opens a troubleshooter. It starts loading and says Detecting Problems, after it is completed it said; Troubleshooting was unable to automatically fix all of the issues...
  7. Windows Audio Endpoint Not Starting

Windows Audio Endpoint Not Starting: I am unsure what happened. From my perspective I use Flashback Express regularly to make screen shot video with commentary. This morning I went to flashback to record and thought I would check the audio as I forgot to test going in. I found sound not playing back. I...
  8. Audio Service Not Starting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Service Not Starting: Hello all, my desktop computer won't play any audio. It says "The Audio Service is not running" and whenever I try to start it in Services, it gives me the error "0x80070005: Access is denied". In Windows settings as well, it's not detecting my HyperX Cloud 2 Headset, even...
  9. Windows audio service will not start

Windows audio service will not start: Three days ago I launched my PC and discovered there is no sound. I'm not sure whats causing it as I haven't made any software changes nor added any new audio devices. I've tried numerous fixes attempting to start Windows audio service via services but I am always greeted...
  10. Windows audio service will not start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows audio service will not start: Three days ago I launched my PC and discovered there is no sound. I'm not sure whats causing it as I haven't made any software changes nor added any new audio devices. I've tried numerous fixes attempting to start Windows audio service via services but I am always greeted...